Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Pokemon Let's go Pokeball Plus Bundle

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 15th, 2018 7:04 pm
[OP]
Jul 20, 2010
354 posts
218 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Pokemon Let's go Pokeball Plus Bundle

People will downvote this because it's not a deal but the pre-order for pokemon let's go pokeball plus bundle is up on amazon. Hopefully they will do their 20% off discount for this preorder

Interesting thing to note is that this is limit 1 each per customer.
16 replies
Mar 7, 2018
69 posts
66 upvotes
Does Amazon charge your credit card as soon as you preorder something or only when the item is released? And when is the 20% applied?
Last edited by JubeiQc on Jun 15th, 2018 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 15, 2010
695 posts
687 upvotes
Surrey
I was initially interested in getting this, but the price is just too high. $50 for the pokeball? I get that it is a controller and you can transfer pokemon on to it, but that still seems like an expensive novelty.
Mar 7, 2011
14 posts
27 upvotes
Calgary
SirLookout4Deals wrote: I was initially interested in getting this, but the price is just too high. $50 for the pokeball? I get that it is a controller and you can transfer pokemon on to it, but that still seems like an expensive novelty.
That's nintendo in a nutshell
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2523 posts
1825 upvotes
GTA
SirLookout4Deals wrote: I was initially interested in getting this, but the price is just too high. $50 for the pokeball? I get that it is a controller and you can transfer pokemon on to it, but that still seems like an expensive novelty.
If Nintendo can charge consumers for cardboard, they can definitely charge $50 for a pokeball controller.
Apr 12, 2010
26 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Amazon doesn't offer 20 percent for pre-order for video games anymore. I believe if this does get a discount it will only be 10 percent.
Feb 15, 2010
695 posts
687 upvotes
Surrey
Akizuki wrote: If Nintendo can charge consumers for cardboard, they can definitely charge $50 for a pokeball controller.
You're right. I forgot that wasn't just an April Fool's joke.
[OP]
Jul 20, 2010
354 posts
218 upvotes
100% an expensive novelty but when the release rolls around it will inevitably be sold out with scalpers all over kijiji to take advantage of it.
Dec 20, 2010
591 posts
606 upvotes
Would be a deal if it was both games and the Pokeball, wow Nintendo lol
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2010
1171 posts
473 upvotes
It's a full price pre-order for a game + accessory. Why is this even posted?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5692 posts
3831 upvotes
Toronto
Akizuki wrote: If Nintendo can charge consumers for cardboard, they can definitely charge $50 for a pokeball controller.
To be fair, Google did that first.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2005
1728 posts
341 upvotes
Ottawa
infinityloop wrote: People will downvote this
Just upvoted just because you knew downvotes are coming.

Bad deal indeed though...
Sep 6, 2012
579 posts
272 upvotes
Vancouver
JubeiQc wrote: Does Amazon charge your credit card as soon as you preorder something or only when the item is released? And when is the 20% applied?
Amazon will charge your card when the item is shipped.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2007
1027 posts
83 upvotes
If you preordered the game at 59.97, the pokeball would cost $70 if you get this. Wayyyy too much. Might as well just buy the pokeball yourself afterwards instead of as a bundle
Officially joined the ranks of Deal addicts across the country - 12/12/07
Once you get the first taste of great deals you can't stop...
Aug 24, 2016
184 posts
234 upvotes
Keiki wrote: If you preordered the game at 59.97, the pokeball would cost $70 if you get this. Wayyyy too much. Might as well just buy the pokeball yourself afterwards instead of as a bundle
since when is $5 extra wayyyy to much? plus, this is a HOT deal for anyone that didn't pre-order the game...