Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Poopee Chic Before You Go Toilet Spray, Turd Degree Murder, 55 Milliliter, $5.40

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 8th, 2020 6:44 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1122 posts
2075 upvotes
Clicked on the post because of ops title name. Didn’t even know this existed till today.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
4051 posts
5166 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
bagabus wrote: I got news for you. Your turds still smell like turds.
Yeah, but why are you smelling your turds tho? Are you pooping in your hand??

This should help:

Feb 7, 2008
59 posts
55 upvotes
Nikhilvoid wrote: Yeah, but why are you smelling your turds tho? Are you pooping in your hand??

This should help:

I'm just saying, your poop stinks, mine stinks, everyone's stinks. I'm not surprised or offended when I come in after you and it stinks. Sure, it's not pleasent, and if you want to spend money to help that, then go for it. However, my wallet is safe.
Dec 10, 2009
901 posts
3050 upvotes
Van Isle
good lord I need some turd degree murder for my pants from laughing so hard at these comments....thx guys!
inappropriate signature
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
4051 posts
5166 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
bagabus wrote: I'm just saying, your poop stinks, mine stinks, everyone's stinks. I'm not surprised or offended when I come in after you and it stinks. Sure, it's not pleasent, and if you want to spend money to help that, then go for it. However, my wallet is safe.
It's more that if everyone used these, we'd never have to smell shit again. Especially in public restrooms. I think public washrooms should be supplied with these along with toilet paper. Maybe an automatic dispenser.

You never really get used to smelling shit, and these little bottles last several months. I think it's an ethical decision to make.
May 25, 2020
65 posts
79 upvotes
BC
I have also tried Poo-Puurri in the past and that works. I've seen Dollar Tree is selling Poo Be Gone. I haven't try that yet probably works the same.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 18, 2003
6312 posts
109 upvotes
Etobicoke
Dollarama has similar item for $1.50. Amazon is very expensive (that's is why Jeff Bezos is the richest man on earth). If you are not sure if this is for you, get one from Dollarama to try out first.
Images
  • doll.png
Aug 30, 2017
236 posts
162 upvotes
GTA East - Durham
This would seem not to address any off-gassing of the projectile during transit time between point of departure and splashdown.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2001
1872 posts
520 upvotes
Calgary
I read this as Popeye's Chicken at first glance...
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
4051 posts
5166 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
dookiemoore wrote: This would seem not to address any off-gassing of the projectile during transit time between point of departure and splashdown.
Yeah, I've thought about this often. Maybe find a way to reduce transit distance to zero? Or even a suppository?
Sep 16, 2011
578 posts
908 upvotes
LONDON
A turd should evolve and complete its own life cycle, you humans are just destructive