Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Portable Carpet Cleaner – Bissell 3624C SpotClean $146.99 (Lowest Historical Price)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2018 10:36 am
Dec 17, 2006
567 posts
330 upvotes
Calgary
Best machine for pet messes?
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
3735 posts
3498 upvotes
Also after one for pet messes, so I might possibly go for the little green machine.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3874 posts
5397 upvotes
Oakville
yes it is! The little green one I tend to use more, because it''s light weight, and I always have water solution left over. Keep in mind, no one in their right mind uses these to clean an entire carpet, due to the strenous nature of going back and forth, crawling on your hands and knees from one spot to the next.

I use this in my car, and it's incredibly great on my leather seats.

I highly recommend this one more than the hoover equivalent one (even though the hoover one has the self cleaning hose, which mind you is a great feature).

I prefer the hoover large scale scrubbing carpet and hardfloor washer in one, instead of the bissel, however, BIssel makes the better spot cleaner.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
3735 posts
3498 upvotes
Any experience with this version? (link)

Found one that's barely used for around $35-40... not sure if it's worth it or better to get the newer model from Amazon for $99... thoughts?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9524 posts
12502 upvotes
orbitdesign wrote: Any experience with this version? (link)

Found one that's barely used for around $35-40... not sure if it's worth it or better to get the newer model from Amazon for $99... thoughts?
This is just the older circa 2012 version of the one I posted. It works fine, however the older versions are prone to leaking due to poor seals (which was corrected in the newer 2017 version)
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
3735 posts
3498 upvotes
Wizard1 wrote: This is just the older circa 2012 version of the one I posted. It works fine, however the older versions are prone to leaking due to poor seals (which was corrected in the newer 2017 version)
Hmm...might be worth it for $35 then...thanks for the info.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
3735 posts
3498 upvotes
Wizard1 wrote: This is just the older circa 2012 version of the one I posted. It works fine, however the older versions are prone to leaking due to poor seals (which was corrected in the newer 2017 version)
Any idea if this leak is easy to fix?
Oct 25, 2010
855 posts
415 upvotes
I have this machine. Got it when it went on sale at bissell’s website for $99. I’ve seen it for $99 at least a couple times. Really happy with the machine as I have dogs. I’ve used it to clean the couch of new stains, the carpet to clean fresh dog urine stains, even the car seats just to refresh them. I have the big green machine from Costco (it’s currently on sale by the way) for big heavy duty carpet cleaning. I’ve had the spot bot pet cleaner machine by bissell too but actually prefer the OP’s machine
Nov 19, 2016
905 posts
621 upvotes
Thanks for the thoughts so far folks. Can someone reccomend a carpet steamer / cleaner? Looking to kill dust mites/ bugs as well.. TIA
Jun 8, 2008
724 posts
182 upvotes
Tempting, based on Amazon price history from Keepa.

Here's a screenshot, based on the plugin...

Aug 22, 2011
952 posts
737 upvotes
Montreal
neostylez3 wrote: Tempting, based on Amazon price history from Keepa.

Here's a screenshot, based on the plugin...

Thanks for demonstrating Keepa. Very nice & helpful plugin !
Montréal, Québec
Dec 8, 2001
125 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
This is $139.99 now. OP, how have you liked it? Recommended?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)