Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Pot Noodle Chicken and Mushroom 90 g (Pack of 12) $23.91

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 24th, 2018 1:12 pm
Jun 28, 2014
550 posts
688 upvotes
Ajax, ON

[Amazon.ca] Pot Noodle Chicken and Mushroom 90 g (Pack of 12) $23.91

These are a UK product & at 23,81 for 12 is a very good price. Cheapest I have seen them is $3.99 each (on clearance) at a British store. Check other prices for the same product on Amazon to see how good a deal it is. They are deffo worth trying for those who haven't had them before. Just add boiling water, let it sit for a couple mins, mix & add the included soy sauce if needed and it's good to get munching on.
Also Tax free
24 replies
Mar 3, 2015
622 posts
1097 upvotes
King City
How do they taste compared to more mainstream brands?
Dec 6, 2016
85 posts
198 upvotes
Just note, there's a handful of poor reviews for the seller indicating they've failed to ship orders in the last few months. Prior to Nov/Dec it's been a perfect record.
Jun 28, 2014
550 posts
688 upvotes
Ajax, ON
TheSheldor wrote: How do they taste compared to more mainstream brands?
Best I have had to be honest
Jun 28, 2014
550 posts
688 upvotes
Ajax, ON
PapaSteel wrote: Just note, there's a handful of poor reviews for the seller indicating they've failed to ship orders in the last few months. Prior to Nov/Dec it's been a perfect record.
Seller gets good reviews here https://www.marketplacepulse.com/amazon ... est-garden

BUT maybe the neg reviews buyers didn't read shipping times?
From my order FREE Standard Shipping — get it Jan. 26-Feb. 16 . Maybe coming directly from the UK?
Feb 6, 2010
568 posts
146 upvotes
Vancouver
Does the flavoring ingredients contain MSG?
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12736 posts
6257 upvotes
Globedeal wrote: Does the flavoring ingredients contain MSG?
Even without looking at the packaging, I can guarantee it does.
Jun 28, 2014
550 posts
688 upvotes
Ajax, ON
Globedeal wrote: Does the flavoring ingredients contain MSG?
Ingredients
Noodles: Noodles (51%) [Wheat Flour, Palm Fat, Salt, Firming Agents (Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate)] , Sauce and Vegetables: Water, Maltodextrin, Wheat Flour, Vegetables (2.7%) [Mushrooms (1.5%), Sweetcorn, Onion Powder], Potassium Chloride, Flavour Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate), Flavourings (contain Wheat, Milk), Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder, Palm Fat, Salt, Yeast Powder (contains Wheat, Barley), Herbs, Acid (Citric Acid), Mushroom Juice Concentrate, Colour Curcumin) , Sachet: Soy Sauce (1.3%) [Water, Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Wheat), Salt, Molasses, Sugar, Acid (Acetic Acids)] .
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
May contain Egg, Celery and Mustard
Jan 19, 2006
226 posts
35 upvotes
Ottawa
Wow, thanks so much OP! This is a great deal! I used to live in Pot Noddle when I was a kid growing up in England and C&M is my fave flavour. Fantastic pricing, great product! Maximum yum!
May 29, 2008
749 posts
1292 upvotes
Halifax, NS
Got my hopes up for a deal on the curry pot noodle. Just got back from the UK in November and wished I would have brought more back with me!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
7069 posts
3383 upvotes
$2 per piece. Is this really better than 1 mcdouble?
Dec 3, 2010
701 posts
608 upvotes
Toronto
Another thing I had no idea that it existed but really curious to try one. Thanks lol
Jun 19, 2007
135 posts
27 upvotes
badOne wrote: $2 per piece. Is this really better than 1 mcdouble?
Perfect drinking/hangover food that's easily accessible without driving!

Thanks OP. Ordered a box to fulfill my curiousity.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1375 posts
1868 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
If only it was Bombay Bad Boy...
Mar 3, 2015
622 posts
1097 upvotes
King City
I bought a box and it arrived. Everything tasted sour and I'm not sure if this is what its supposed to taste like. Definitely not worth it IMO
Jan 21, 2016
339 posts
347 upvotes
GVRD
Damn, what is RFD's recent craze with instant noodles? I just bought some Indomie too Disappointed Face
First rule of RFD is you don't mention RFD.
Second rule of RFD is you don't call customer service regarding price errors.
Oct 15, 2013
956 posts
1387 upvotes
Bought for around this price from same seller mid-november and it arrived before Christmas, I think it took 3 weeks. Yes shipped from uk, I don't understand how they make a profit.

Would prefer beef and tomato or bombay badboy though :)
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2010
2975 posts
2622 upvotes
TheSheldor wrote: How do they taste compared to more mainstream brands?
NEVER EVER EVER VER VER BUY THESE. I went to London last fall and bought some of these for a quick snack and they are horrible. It's basically like eating flour with water.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
2448 posts
703 upvotes
xblackdemonx wrote: NEVER EVER EVER VER VER BUY THESE. I went to London last fall and bought some of these for a quick snack and they are horrible. It's basically like eating flour with water.
That's because the british doesn't know what a taste bud is.

They say this black pudding is good?!? And this is their national delicacy to be known for?
It looks like you know what.Crying Face