• Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2020 7:56 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1295 posts
1669 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Power Wheels Barbie Jeep $182.76 lowest ever

Lowest ever according to cc. My 4 yo daughter has one and LOVES it. We paid significantly more for ours.

EDIT: seems a lot of adresses get an error trying to check out.
You can try to PM and toys r us and showing the amazon product page.
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 24th, 2020 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: updated title
51 replies
Aug 9, 2013
181 posts
109 upvotes
Mississauga
My wife refused to renew her license and since covid, she's afraid of taking buses.....she asking about this and the range...

"Don't worry dear, it can go to Square One and Sherway. It even has a huge trunk".

Obviously we will be saving a LOT of money on her "shopping trips".
Oct 5, 2011
358 posts
162 upvotes
Toronto
This looks like it would be fun times for the kids (especially with them having been confined home for so long) - unfortunately when I try to check out, I get an write message on Amazon " ! Sorry, but this item can't be shipped to your selected address". Sound address is Toronto... Weird, first time I'm seeing this for an item in stock in Amazon for us.

Anyone else seeing the same error message? Thnx.
Sep 23, 2019
99 posts
161 upvotes
stark101 wrote: This looks like it would be fun times for the kids (especially with them having been confined home for so long) - unfortunately when I try to check out, I get an write message on Amazon " ! Sorry, but this item can't be shipped to your selected address". Sound address is Toronto... Weird, first time I'm seeing this for an item in stock in Amazon for us.

Yeah getting the same. Bummer. I guess I'll have to explain to my two girls that they'll have to walk to their job at the lumber mill now
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1295 posts
1669 upvotes
stark101 wrote: This looks like it would be fun times for the kids (especially with them having been confined home for so long) - unfortunately when I try to check out, I get an write message on Amazon " ! Sorry, but this item can't be shipped to your selected address". Sound address is Toronto... Weird, first time I'm seeing this for an item in stock in Amazon for us.

I was getting the same error when I matched this earlier this summer. Price matched it a toysrus no questions asked
Sep 23, 2019
99 posts
161 upvotes
RaphaelG041 wrote:
I was getting the same error when I matched this earlier this summer. Price matched it a toysrus no questions asked
Can you price match online? I don't have a local toys r us
Sep 25, 2015
388 posts
534 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I can’t checkout. Is anyone else having this problem?
Oct 3, 2010
386 posts
184 upvotes
ToysRus price match policy excludes Amazon. In their policy doesnt match- "Online marketplaces or other 3rd party resellers (i.e. Amazon, eBay)"
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2396 posts
401 upvotes
RedStrikeCa wrote: I can’t checkout. Is anyone else having this problem?
Ya, it won't deliver to my address it says.
Dec 10, 2012
297 posts
139 upvotes
GTA
I have tried price matching amazon before and as long as it js sold by amazon.ca it is fine. It’s when the item is sold by 3rd party on amazon that they dont accept
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2008
1446 posts
322 upvotes
Burlington, ON
Gotta jack it up like this one;

Public Mobile $13/month
Fido 3GB data only plan
Aug 25, 2012
206 posts
289 upvotes
VANCOUVER
My girlfriend wants one only if it comes with the ken doll too. Should I be worried?
If you like them, please be sure to up vote my posts! When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)