• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2019 2:11 pm
[OP]
Sep 25, 2015
475 posts
822 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Amazon.ca] Power Wheels Jeep Wrangler $228

Seems like a good price for 12V power wheels with 130 lbs max weight.
Images
  • Screenshot_20191214-130307.png
9 replies
Aug 25, 2009
541 posts
105 upvotes
I bought the pink version for my girls a few years ago and it is very resistant. Battery lasts a while and is durable (bought a backup one for long trips). They spend a lot of time driving it and like it very much. At highest speed you can jog next to it or go slowly on a bike to parks nearby. Loud on small rocks (especially in spring when roads are not clean yet)
Last edited by mehc on Dec 14th, 2019 1:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Feb 6, 2019
156 posts
100 upvotes
Quite the price movement. Was 188.75 recently.
Images
  • upload.png
Apr 10, 2019
352 posts
589 upvotes
Ottawa
mehc wrote: I bought the pink version for my girls a few years ago and it is very resistant. Battery lasts a while and is durable (bought a backup one for long trips). They spend a lot of time driving it and like it very much. At highest speed you can jog next to it or go slowly on a bike to parks nearby. Loud on small rocks (especially in spring when roads are not clean yet)
I probably Got the same as you here a few years ago, pink Shimmer and Shine. Very happy with it but Like you we got annoyed by the loud plastic on asphalt screeching so i got a couple of old worn out bike tires and did this:

Works like a charm.
Banned
Nov 25, 2019
49 posts
36 upvotes
Ajax
GrumpyOne1 wrote: I probably Got the same as you here a few years ago, pink Shimmer and Shine. Very happy with it but Like you we got annoyed by the loud plastic on asphalt screeching so i got a couple of old worn out bike tires and did this:

Works like a charm.
Keep in mind, tire slip is by design. The gears on these are plastic, increasing traction greatly reduces gear life. I used to mod powerwheel cars. Going from 12v to 24 or 48v, upgraded motors etc. Adding traction to the wheels however always killed the gears early
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Feb 1, 2012
507 posts
175 upvotes
Montreal
Got one a few Years back.
Worth the fun in summer?

Has someone tried in winter?