Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Powerade Fruit Punch, 591mL bottles, Pack of 24 (or 6?), $5.99 (Possible Price Error)

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2021 6:00 am
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 6, 2018
785 posts
6217 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Powerade Fruit Punch, 591mL bottles, Pack of 24 (or 6?), $5.99 (Possible Price Error)

Fair warning, this one is a bit murky. It shows a 6-pack in the pictures and the description states "‎3.86 kg" a few times regarding the package weight (which is right around the weight for 6 x 591mL bottles) but the title very clearly says "Pack of 24."

If only 6 bottles show up you can get refunded and also probably keep them for free by highlighting the discrepancy to customer service. Hopefully the full 24 come, but just giving a heads up as the prospect of having to deal with CS can be a bit of a deterrent for some.

edit: Noticed that next to the price it shows "($10.14 / l)" which would be accurate for just a single bottle, not 6 or 24. Complicates things further, but still expecting 24 based on the title.
Last edited by essjayess on Oct 23rd, 2021 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
83 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4482 posts
5443 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights
Upvoted for sharing

Thanks
Member
User avatar
May 30, 2019
207 posts
427 upvotes
Online
Pretty good deal if it's 24 pack.... But looking at that sugar content, i just can't do it. Thanks anyways OP ++upvoted
Sr. Member
Feb 26, 2008
963 posts
952 upvotes
Surrey
In for one. I stash a few of these in the vehicle all the time. Never know when you need it if you forget to bring hydration along or didn't bring enough.

Apparently my delivery is for tomorrow...I'll post back on if I get the 6 or not. In the past with these, they did send the rest or they just refunded the purchase price. Either outcome....good deal!
Sr. Member
Nov 21, 2019
579 posts
678 upvotes
Never would I have thought to look up edible items on Amazon. This is pretty good though if you can really get a 24-pack for the list price! Anyone have any experience dealing with something similar to this?
Jr. Member
Nov 25, 2015
183 posts
425 upvotes
Canada
It won’t want to deliver to me. I guess the deal is gone?
Member
Nov 13, 2007
482 posts
287 upvotes
Ontario
Check the shipping weight. It is only for a 6 pack.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4482 posts
5443 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights
I'm from Quebec. I order 24. I get 6. I'm suing
Sr. Member
Nov 21, 2019
579 posts
678 upvotes
Just placed an order. Will see what happens. It's just powerade, no stakes.
Newbie
Jan 9, 2021
34 posts
51 upvotes
"Sorry, but this item can't be shipped to your selected address. Learn more. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order."
Sr. Member
Nov 21, 2019
579 posts
678 upvotes
gates59 wrote: Check the shipping weight. It is only for a 6 pack.
Who's to say THAT'S not the error here?
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
1405 posts
1071 upvotes
British Columbia
In for one, usually the shipping weight is accurate for what you are purchasing versus what it is listed as.
SonicRings wrote: Anyone have any experience dealing with something similar to this?
I've scored thousands of dollars in items this way ... I'm not really sure how Amazon keeps screwing up with listings like this.
Sr. Member
Nov 21, 2019
579 posts
678 upvotes
Karala wrote: In for one, usually the shipping weight is accurate for what you are purchasing versus what it is listed as.

I've scored thousands of dollars in items this way ... I'm not really sure how Amazon keeps screwing up with listings like this.
How did you find out about them? This is the first one I've seen.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 14, 2018
4256 posts
7740 upvotes
Kitchener
Thanks OP, in for 1!
PC: i9 9900ks, RTX 3060 Ti 8gb, 64gb RAM
Phone: iPhone 8 64gb
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
1405 posts
1071 upvotes
British Columbia
SonicRings wrote: How did you find out about them? This is the first one I've seen.
I just stumble on them on my own and quietly purchase everything.
Sr. Member
Nov 21, 2019
579 posts
678 upvotes
Karala wrote: I just stumble on them on my own and quietly purchase everything.
Teach me your ways haha
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
1405 posts
1071 upvotes
British Columbia
SonicRings wrote: Teach me your ways haha
Sheer dumb luck? Haha. There was one time I did have my eye on a product that was ridiculously cheap, it couldn't be purchased from any location likely in all of Canada due some kind of issue on Amazon's end, which likely was why it was so cheap because their algorithm could tell no one was buying it. I stalked it until Amazon corrected the shipping error and then I bought everything. Once I made a purchase on the product its listing price went up.

There have been a few posted on RFD I got in on too, like the box of energy balls for the price of one.
Sr. Member
Nov 21, 2019
579 posts
678 upvotes
Karala wrote: Sheer dumb luck? Haha. There was one time I did have my eye on a product that was ridiculously cheap, it couldn't be purchased from any location likely in all of Canada due some kind of issue on Amazon's end, which likely was why it was so cheap because their algorithm could tell no one was buying it. I stalked it until Amazon corrected the shipping error and then I bought everything. Once I made a purchase on the product its listing price went up.

There have been a few posted on RFD I got in on too, like the box of energy balls for the price of one.
What was that item you bought all of? Sounds like you really had fun with that haha
Sr. Member
Nov 21, 2019
579 posts
678 upvotes
Anyone here buying more than one pack? I'm considering buying 1 or 2 more but not sure. It's pretty cool it doesn't charge tax though.

Top