• Last Updated:
  • Aug 29th, 2019 4:11 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2018
4170 posts
4366 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Powerbuilt 640912 All-in-One 3-Ton Bottle Jack with Jack Stand

This is great for SUVs. Built in bottle/jack stand. Be aware min. height is 11" and the stroke length is 6.5" (stop giggling). You can lock in the jack stand at 15" to start thus + 6.5" stroke length you can get it to 21" off of the ground.

Unfortunately most sedans have a ground clearance of <11" so this wouldn't work for sedans. But for you SUV owners, this is great! Built in bottle/jack stand!
For legal topics and discussions, the opinion, guidance, and thoughts provided are my own and are not considered to be legal advice, in any manner.
4 replies
Dec 11, 2004
376 posts
78 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Looking to buy a jack for my Forester for tire changes. What's thr combo thing bottle Jack mean?
Dec 14, 2006
852 posts
367 upvotes
There's a video in the listing.
Reg price of the 6000lb is $80, so not sure if this is a good deal or not. It's pretty neat.
For many vehicles, I think that the starting height would be too high.
architect wrote: Looking to buy a jack for my Forester for tire changes. What's thr combo thing bottle Jack mean?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2018
4170 posts
4366 upvotes
architect wrote: Looking to buy a jack for my Forester for tire changes. What's thr combo thing bottle Jack mean?
Jack and stand in one.
For legal topics and discussions, the opinion, guidance, and thoughts provided are my own and are not considered to be legal advice, in any manner.