Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Pre-Order Harry Potter: Holiday Magic: The Official Advent Calendar Calendar – Advent Calendar ($24.42 - Reg $39.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2021 9:43 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9190 posts
10637 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Pre-Order Harry Potter: Holiday Magic: The Official Advent Calendar Calendar – Advent Calendar ($24.42 - Reg $39.99)

Pre-Order Harry Potter: Holiday Magic: The Official Advent Calendar Calendar – Advent Calendar ($24.42 - Reg $39.99)

Pre-Order Guarantee (you get the lowest price it hits between now and when it ships) SHIPS SEPT 21ST

Incase anyone cares or someone needs for your Little Muggles

========================================================================================
Celebrate the holidays with Harry, Ron, and Hermione with this magical advent calendar book filled with more than twenty-five Wizarding World surprises.

Harry Potter: Holiday Magic: The Official Advent Calendar Book takes readers into the Wizarding World and shows iconic moments from the beloved Harry Potter films. With twenty-five days of surprises, unique keepsakes, and collectibles ranging from festive paper ornaments to Harry Potter–inspired recipe cards and more, this advent calendar book is a must-have for Harry Potter fans of all ages. Magical, fun, and unique,

Harry Potter: Holiday Magic: The Official Advent Calendar Book is the perfect way to capture the holiday memories from the Wizarding World, and to create your own.
DISCOVER MORE THAN 25 HARRY POTTER SURPRISES: Discover a new holiday surprise every day! Buttons, recipe cards, and many other holiday surprises are just some of the memorable gifts waiting behind each of the 25 doors.

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS: With 25 days of removable collectibles themed to the Harry Potter films, countdown to Christmas by opening the door to a surprise each day from December 1st through 25th.

THE PERFECT HARRY POTTER GIFT: This 25-day advent calendar book will add a dash of Wizarding World magic to the holiday season for every Harry Potter fan.

COMPLETE YOUR HARRY POTTER CHRISTMAS COLLECTION: Pair with Harry Potter: Christmas at Hogwarts and Harry Potter: Christmas Sweater Blank Boxed Note Cards.

11 replies
Feb 12, 2008
43 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
These will make a magical gift.
Can’t believe we’re already talking Christmas.
Sep 3, 2018
140 posts
668 upvotes
Nice thank you op. My partner is a huge Harry Potter and Christmas fan. This will be a great gift!
Koodo: 11gbs $35 (24 months) (2 lines)
Bell: 500mbps $58 (12 months)
Apr 17, 2017
42 posts
44 upvotes
Thx OP i’m sure my daughter will love this!
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2173 posts
2828 upvotes
GTA
Wait, no chocolate frogs? Every flavour beans?

$24.xx for mostly paper? Bit disappointed here as was hoping for more for the Harry Potter and chocolate fan of the house.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
2425 posts
959 upvotes
i think last year they sold one like this but friends themed. It was also a dud.
PSN: Sakaban
Oct 4, 2016
347 posts
572 upvotes
Very nice, thanks OP!

Also, your username checks out.
Oct 14, 2009
542 posts
255 upvotes
Toronto
Nice! I'll pick on of these up also. Usually get the HP Lego one when it comes on a deal somewhere, haven't seen this one before!
Aug 5, 2013
205 posts
248 upvotes
Wow, thank you! This will be a really great present for a muggle fan of HP.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
3930 posts
2689 upvotes
Ontario
Pretty sure those are paper coins... This looks like the most junky crap I have ever seen for the price.

Edit: Yeah I saved myself from sleep on the sofa this holiday season by not buying this for my spouse lol..
---
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9190 posts
10637 upvotes
TechChime wrote: Pretty sure those are paper coins... This looks like the most junky crap I have ever seen for the price.

Edit: Yeah I saved myself from sleep on the sofa this holiday season by not buying this for my spouse lol..
It's an advent calendar, it's not meant to replace / substitute a Christmas present lol. RFD for life