Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Prime Day: $119.95 Sennheiser Momentum M2 Bluetooth Headphones 57% off

[OP]
Dec 16, 2018
6 posts
8 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] Prime Day: $119.95 Sennheiser Momentum M2 Bluetooth Headphones 57% off

Amazon has lightning deal for these Bluetooth headphones.
Reviews seem to be good for these :)

Last edited by PatrickC8254 on Jul 16th, 2019 3:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
17 replies
Feb 26, 2017
362 posts
192 upvotes
what's with the downvotes, are these ass? reviews seem good
Jun 6, 2013
300 posts
182 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I have the wired version and I don't think they sound great. The bass pretty much overwhelms everything. I only find them good for listening to EDM and some types of rap.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4821 posts
1052 upvotes
Atillathepun wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 1:30 pm
It's for the misleading title. This is RFD so you have to be EXTRA careful whenever you're putting the word "FREE" anywhere in the title lol!

And there's no price in the title.
Last edited by deezz on Jul 16th, 2019 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Jun 15, 2016
38 posts
30 upvotes
I also read free headphones...
<no external links allowed>
May 17, 2008
526 posts
133 upvotes
Atillathepun wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 1:30 pm
OP's title says "Free Bluetooth Headphones" to anyone not familiar with the model. These are not free.
Feb 26, 2017
362 posts
192 upvotes
deezz wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 1:34 pm
It's for the misleading title. This is RFD so you have to be EXTRA careful whenever you're putting the word "FREE" anywhere in the title lol!

And there's no price in the title.
I get the no price part, but the product literally has "free" in the name.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4821 posts
1052 upvotes
Atillathepun wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 1:36 pm
I get the no price part, but the product literally has "free" in the name.
Yeah, that's what contributes to the misleading-ness of the title. As one that is cautious of the word "free" in RFD post titles now, I look for a price too for confirmation. No price makes it extra misleading.

Since the product itself uses the word "free" in the name, it would help head off any confusion in the first place if OP put the price in the title.

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Feb 26, 2017
362 posts
192 upvotes
deezz wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 1:39 pm
Yeah, that's what contributes to the misleading-ness of the title. As one that is cautious of the word "free" in RFD post titles now, I look for a price too for confirmation. No price makes it extra misleading.

Since the product itself uses the word "free" in the name, it would help head off any confusion in the first place if OP put the price in the title.
He or she has edited it.

Does anyone have any experience with these? Any feedback. I'm considering them, but unsure of the value / price
[OP]
Dec 16, 2018
6 posts
8 upvotes
deezz wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 1:39 pm

First Post! :D...... Fixed lol
May 24, 2007
116 posts
78 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP.

I looked up reviews and they all say
the sound quality is excellent. They did however say they do not stay in place once you start sweating.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4821 posts
1052 upvotes
PatrickC8254 wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 1:46 pm
First Post! :D...... Fixed lol
I love that you actually just totally removed the word LOL. Good job op ;)

Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
3573 posts
1288 upvotes
Toronto
deezz wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 2:18 pm
I love that you actually just totally removed the word LOL. Good job op ;)
Tbh this isn't much better, now people will think it's the over ears which cost 3x this much on a good day.