Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Prime Day: Belt Drive Indoor Cycling Bike by Sunny Health & Fitness - SF-B1423 - $371.18

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2020 11:20 pm
[OP]
May 25, 2015
39 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Amazon.ca] Prime Day: Belt Drive Indoor Cycling Bike by Sunny Health & Fitness - SF-B1423 - $371.18

Hey all,

I am in the market for a bike to use with the Peloton app and saw this. The price is really good but I am hoping to see if anyone has experience with this brand. Reviews seem decent for the price

Thanks!
Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 13th, 2020 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: added prime day to the title
8 replies
[OP]
May 25, 2015
39 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto, ON
No not really. It’s 52 pounds. I don’t want it to wobble
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
1122 posts
841 upvotes
henrik112 wrote: Do you think this bike is a good deal? $310 + tax after discount.

Exerpeutic 500 XLS Foldable Magnetic Upright Bike

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B014VX254A/ref ... HFbZW4GFKF
I would stay away from this style. My folks bought something similar from Costco and I think it's better suited for children. It felt like I was about the snap the seat off and I'm not a big guy.
Dec 28, 2011
101 posts
50 upvotes
Calgary
I was looking at this as well. I’ve had the XTERRA FB350 Folding Exercise Bike in my cart hoping prime day would help the price. In September the thing was like $160 regular price. Just before prime days I saw it jump over $300. I need something compact that I can store away when it’s not used and it got some solid ratings. I just hope the prices start to come down.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
1333 posts
1045 upvotes
Surrey
Ninedoor wrote: I was looking at this as well. I’ve had the XTERRA FB350 Folding Exercise Bike in my cart hoping prime day would help the price. In September the thing was like $160 regular price. Just before prime days I saw it jump over $300. I need something compact that I can store away when it’s not used and it got some solid ratings. I just hope the prices start to come down.
Wow, for $160 that’s a good price. I bit on the one I posted earlier because it seemed sturdy enough, but if there will be a lower price after Prime Day I guess I’ll wait. I wanted an air bike more, but I haven’t seen those go on sale in a long time.
[OP]
May 25, 2015
39 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks for this. I opted against it.
May 3, 2006
671 posts
13 upvotes
Just note a lot of these cheaper exercise bikes are meant to be used seated.
They're not really for spinning, where you're standing, and going buck.
If you do that they won't last very long.
Spinning bikes are expensive for a reason, they're built to stand abuse.
Just a heads up.