Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Prime Day: DJI Osmo Pocket 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilized Handheld Camera $387

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 15th, 2019 10:39 pm
[OP]
Feb 11, 2012
5 posts
5 upvotes
CALGARY

[Amazon Canada] Prime Day: DJI Osmo Pocket 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilized Handheld Camera $387

Seems like a good deal. Enjoy shopping.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07KZH7N2M/

If you can't find it from the main product page, click on "other sellers" and then you will find the one with 15% off , Temporarily out of stock but still be able to order.
Images
  • Image 2.png
Last edited by wondersh on Jul 15th, 2019 10:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
5 replies
Sep 4, 2018
8 posts
13 upvotes
Wow, I almost bought this from DJI today. It was $319usd but I'm always worried about shipping and returns (only 7 days and I have to pay to return it) from the States. This works out to $17 more, but I'd happily pay that for ordering through Amazon.

Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
2388 posts
1746 upvotes
Oakville
looktommy wrote:
Jul 15th, 2019 8:21 pm
Wow, I almost bought this from DJI today. It was $319usd but I'm always worried about shipping and returns (only 7 days and I have to pay to return it) from the States. This works out to $17 more, but I'd happily pay that for ordering through Amazon.

Thanks OP!
What do you use this for?

They are obviously two different products, but I have a solid understanding of GoPro Hero 7 use case....how about this hand held small model?
-ZdpZ... ;)
Sep 4, 2018
8 posts
13 upvotes
I use the GoPro with the Karma Grip gimbal and strap it to my shoulder on my backpack when I travel abroad. I like to capture the day of us just walking around and what not. But the GoPro gimbal is sooo clunky and heavy, also the sound quality is garbage.
Been eyeing this since it was released last year.
[OP]
Feb 11, 2012
5 posts
5 upvotes
CALGARY
still available by selecting other buying options.