Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Prime Day: Invicta Pro Diver 8928 Automatic Watch $63

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2020 11:30 pm
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Feb 3, 2013
363 posts
334 upvotes
Victoria

[Amazon.ca] Prime Day: Invicta Pro Diver 8928 Automatic Watch $63

Decent prices for the Invicta Pro divers with the well regarded Seiko NH35A movement.

https://www.amazon.ca/Invicta-8930-Dive ... 000EI858M/
https://www.amazon.ca/Invicta-Diver-Col ... 001E96DHA/

Invicta Grand Diver with same movement. Note; 47 m.m case
https://www.amazon.ca/Invicta-Stainless ... 000FVE3A2/
Last edited by PaliGap on Oct 14th, 2020 11:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
33 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
1604 posts
1172 upvotes
Brampton
My Invicta looses about 10 min a day so no thank you.
Member
User avatar
Jun 12, 2017
446 posts
506 upvotes
Montreal (QC)
weedb0y wrote: Thriving.. buying up swiss brands. ;)
And what are those Swiss brands one must avoid?
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3256 posts
3676 upvotes
Now I know what Prime Days are for....trying to get rid of shit no one else wants to buy.
For Sale:
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6251 posts
4769 upvotes
M-Arkham
invicta? uhhh... no

I'll stick with getting my watch fix from the citizen warehouse sale... if they will still have them but dun think it'll happen this year due to covid
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $45 for 4Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide n 1000 int min + LG velvet 5G
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Feb 3, 2013
363 posts
334 upvotes
Victoria
fudge_u wrote: Invicta doesn't use Seiko movements in all of their watches. AFAIK, just some of the diver watches.
Right. Seiko movements in the watches in the O.P.
I've been pleased with the quality of the my 8928OB. Bought the 8926OB tonight for $81.00 all in.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 11, 2009
6320 posts
2830 upvotes
Debtario
PaliGap wrote: Right. Seiko movements in the watches in the O.P.
I've been pleased with the quality of the my 8928OB. Bought the 8926OB tonight for $81.00 all in.
Shout out to the 8926OB, oddly enough it has none of the alignment/quality control issues I've experienced with $500+ Seiko prospex watches.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Deal Expert
User avatar
Aug 6, 2001
15685 posts
3552 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
fudge_u wrote: Invicta doesn't use Seiko movements in all of their watches. AFAIK, just some of the diver watches.
Majority of their watches use Citizen and/or Seiko movements. It's an educated assumption.
Member
Apr 28, 2013
292 posts
177 upvotes
Toronto
Wasn't there a thread on this a few months ago with 7 pages of everyone raving about it. Now it's a just a shitty Invicta lol
Deal Expert
Oct 27, 2003
15182 posts
5713 upvotes
Toronto
kopokipi wrote: My Invicta looses about 10 min a day so no thank you.
I have used dozens of modern invictas with this movement and most of them run within 10 sec a day.

If your watch is off by 10 min a day it is likely magnetized.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 29, 2004
12279 posts
10648 upvotes
Oil Country
weedb0y wrote: Majority of their watches use Citizen and/or Seiko movements. It's an educated assumption.
They also use ETA, Ronda, and Sellita. Invicta's implementation of the movement could be messing with how well they work. Also, kopokipi mentioned he/she has an Invicta watch, but not which one. I had one of the Invicta diver watches that came with a Seiko movement. It worked well, but the watch itself was a piece of $h!t.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 29, 2004
12279 posts
10648 upvotes
Oil Country
gabe3366 wrote: Wasn't there a thread on this a few months ago with 7 pages of everyone raving about it. Now it's a just a shitty Invicta lol
They've always been shitty watches. People that haven't heard of the brand before just get excited because they think they scored he deal of the century... An $1000 watch for $150. I remember my bro doing that when he thought he a got a good deal for an Invicta watch on a cruise. I opened his eyes shortly after.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
1604 posts
1172 upvotes
Brampton
fudge_u wrote: They also use ETA, Ronda, and Sellita. Invicta's implementation of the movement could be messing with how well they work. Also, kopokipi mentioned he/she has an Invicta watch, but not which one. I had one of the Invicta diver watches that came with a Seiko movement. It worked well, but the watch itself was a piece of $h!t.
It's diver automatic 8926 and yes it's piece of crap
Last edited by kopokipi on Oct 14th, 2020 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
1604 posts
1172 upvotes
Brampton
Kurtz7834 wrote: I have used dozens of modern invictas with this movement and most of them run within 10 sec a day.

If your watch is off by 10 min a day it is likely magnetized.
Maybe if quartz movemant mine is automatic and it's highly inaccurate

Top