Amazon.ca Prime day July 15 & 16

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 23rd, 2019 7:58 am
[OP]
Nov 17, 2015
132 posts
228 upvotes

Amazon.ca Prime day July 15 & 16

Not always the best deals, but sometimes they have some nice things.

The echo input for prime members is on $19.99
133 replies
Sep 11, 2012
17 posts
85 upvotes
Thanks for the info!

Hopefully their site doesn't crash again like last year. x)
Oct 18, 2012
346 posts
465 upvotes
OTTAWA
Good thing about these garage sales is I have something to browse when I am bored at work :)
[OP]
Nov 17, 2015
132 posts
228 upvotes
SquareCube wrote: Good thing about these garage sales is I have something to browse when I am bored at work :)
LOL that is usually my thought process, usually there is only 2-4 actual good deals :(
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1415 posts
3300 upvotes
Last year was such a sh*tshow I probably won't even check up on the deals. Total crap from chinese factories sold at normal prices; what's the point?
Was there even a standout deal last year?
[OP]
Nov 17, 2015
132 posts
228 upvotes
MikoWilson wrote: Last year was such a sh*tshow I probably won't even check up on the deals. Total crap from chinese factories sold at normal prices; what's the point?
Yeah, hopefully they “learn” from last year and give us some more goodies
Feb 4, 2007
692 posts
647 upvotes
Remy85 wrote: Yeah, hopefully they “learn” from last year and give us some more goodies
They won't, it will be full of rebranded Chinese oem random aliexpress crap again, like it always is. MAYBE you'll see Anker or similar with some deals to capitalize on all the traffic on the site, but it's not likely.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2165 posts
2278 upvotes
its just a bunch of garbage they cant sell. july is known as clearance season in retail.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2008
2162 posts
749 upvotes
MikoWilson wrote: Last year was such a sh*tshow I probably won't even check up on the deals. Total crap from chinese factories sold at normal prices; what's the point?
Felt a lot of times a discount never existed. They just marked the price up and discounted back to regular price.
Feb 11, 2018
55 posts
6 upvotes
I analyze it and track the price carefully. If the goods is running deals. It is the the lowest price in recent 3 months. But if you bought the item without any deals, it may set the price higher and then discount back to regular price so you may get cheated. If you really want the real discount, go to choose the goodies with deals on Prime Day.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2009
1190 posts
914 upvotes
Toronto
Remy85 wrote: LOL that is usually my thought process, usually there is only 2-4 actual good deals :(
exactly. I rely on RedFlagDeals to find those 3 deals because I don’t have the patience to check all the prime day “deals”
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2551 posts
2325 upvotes
There are good deals, you just have to be fast on the things you want as they offer limited quantities of "additional discounts" on items which run out in a few hours.
Jan 18, 2017
743 posts
346 upvotes
Hopefully the Fire 8 HD will be $50 after coupon again.
Jul 17, 2017
62 posts
107 upvotes
KevCnew wrote: Hopefully the Fire 8 HD will be $50 after coupon again.
I am hoping for this as well. Makes a great cheap Digital Photo frame/Nice sentimental gift for my wife for our anniversary!
Apr 14, 2017
712 posts
664 upvotes
Mysticode wrote: They won't, it will be full of rebranded Chinese oem random aliexpress crap again, like it always is. MAYBE you'll see Anker or similar with some deals to capitalize on all the traffic on the site, but it's not likely.
Was 11.11 any better?
Jul 17, 2018
416 posts
416 upvotes
Most sales were bad last year. But they had 30% off all watches which brought some Seiko divers down to record low prices