• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2020 6:19 pm
[OP]
Aug 8, 2014
101 posts
174 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Amazon.ca] Prime Day: Logitech G604 Lightspeed Wireless Mouse $79.99

Previous lowest price was $99.99, according to Camel. This mouse is the successor to the G602 and I've been using it since it first came out (upgraded from the G602) and love the hardware. Only downside is that it uses Logitech G Hub software, and in my experience it's an awful buggy mess. But if you've used any modern Logitech mouse, you're probably used to it by now.
Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 13th, 2020 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added prime day to the title
7 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
3311 posts
767 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
The thing that sold me on this mouse was that it is the only one that has both the hyper scroll wheel and at least 4 thumb buttons. I got it for the $99 sale 3 months ago. So far it's been awesome.
Jan 29, 2009
222 posts
39 upvotes
Saint-Jean-Sur-Riche…
any double click issue so far?

I just bought a week ago for almost the same price a Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed.. anyone know the difference between the two?
Should i stick with my razer or go with this?
May 13, 2015
813 posts
1112 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
looking for a wired gaming mouse to replace my broken logitech g503. looking for something smaller and lighter than then one I had. any recommendations?

using it for first person shooter games

maybe the SteelSeries Sensei 310 or the Razer Mamba Elite ???
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2004
4446 posts
3412 upvotes
Ottawa
BillyBill wrote: looking for a wired gaming mouse to replace my broken logitech g503. looking for something smaller and lighter than then one I had. any recommendations?

using it for first person shooter games

maybe the SteelSeries Sensei 310 or the Razer Mamba Elite ???
Might be best to post in the correct forum or on mousereview reddit.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14484 posts
4642 upvotes
Montreal
Anyone else notice that the "clickers" on Logitech mice are just getting cheaper and louder?

I have owned Logitech mice forever, and I decided to upgrade a few of my older ones, but the clicking feel and sound was "China Cheap" and incredibly loud. I tested them beside the older models, as well as newer ones that had barely been used, and the the "CLICK" noise was easily 2-5X louder. Just to be sure I didn't just buy a pile of duds, I did some searching online and I'm not alone and I found some hilarious threads on Reddit where the nerds are up in arms about these "Clicky-Clacky" cheapo Logitech mice.

Some of them are really bad, like the Anywhere MX, the G502, and the G305, but they have all gone extremely cheap and loud, as even a new M325 was like 3X louder than the old ones I have, and I even tested it against an out-of-the-box new one I got on a Staples clearance years ago. Some of these the clicking sound is like breaking chicken bones and is certain to get you angry stares from those working close by.

I had to return them and (gasp) buy a few Microsoft units, as well as trying out the Logitech Silent Mouse (you know there's a noise problem when the same company produces a "Silent" model) which sounds more like a laptop's dull click, and won't get me kicked out of the library or angry looks from coworkers.
Official Response from Dollarama Management:

Dollarama has a no exchange/no refund policy, and as a result, all sales are final. This information can be found on the screen of each check-out/point-of-sale in our stores as well as on each receipt.
Nov 21, 2012
1 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
JackWhyte wrote: Anyone else notice that the "clickers" on Logitech mice are just getting cheaper and louder?

I have owned Logitech mice forever, and I decided to upgrade a few of my older ones, but the clicking feel and sound was "China Cheap" and incredibly loud. I tested them beside the older models, as well as newer ones that had barely been used, and the the "CLICK" noise was easily 2-5X louder. Just to be sure I didn't just buy a pile of duds, I did some searching online and I'm not alone and I found some hilarious threads on Reddit where the nerds are up in arms about these "Clicky-Clacky" cheapo Logitech mice.

Some of them are really bad, like the Anywhere MX, the G502, and the G305, but they have all gone extremely cheap and loud, as even a new M325 was like 3X louder than the old ones I have, and I even tested it against an out-of-the-box new one I got on a Staples clearance years ago. Some of these the clicking sound is like breaking chicken bones and is certain to get you angry stares from those working close by.

I had to return them and (gasp) buy a few Microsoft units, as well as trying out the Logitech Silent Mouse (you know there's a noise problem when the same company produces a "Silent" model) which sounds more like a laptop's dull click, and won't get me kicked out of the library or angry looks from coworkers.
Totally agree, my new M720 mouse is loud and disturb everyone. Not so annoying before when i use aother logitech mouse, won't look back again for logitech next time.