[Amazon.ca] Prime Day: Logitech G903 mouse (2017Model) $69.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2020 1:18 pm
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
6740 posts
2575 upvotes
GTA
Jaytee wrote: As mentioned, probably the double click issue. My friend had that issue with his G903, Logitech support was good though, they send him a new one and then that one eventually got the double click issue also.
Again, don't think it's wide spread and particular to this model. At $70, I don't think you can find a better performance mouse.

This will be one of those deals that you wish you had access to when you really need a replacement wireless gaming mouse :)
Dec 26, 2018
191 posts
262 upvotes
cy wrote: Again, don't think it's wide spread and particular to this model. At $70, I don't think you can find a better performance mouse.

This will be one of those deals that you wish you had access to when you really need a replacement wireless gaming mouse :)
Yeah, I was going to suggest the G602 that I've been using for a few years now has been a fantastic performance mouse (and is a tank, it's survived dozens of ... uh, accidental ... flings in various directions around the room landing on various different surfaces &/or hitting walls). I've been so impressed I picked up a second one for a future replacement when it was on sale (I recall $50). Unfortunately, looks like the G602 may be phasing out at this point so the G903 may well be the best current bet for under $100. The G604 @ $79.99 [Prime Day] might be competitive as well but I haven't tried it.
Dec 26, 2018
191 posts
262 upvotes
cy wrote: This will be one of those deals that you wish you had access to when you really need a replacement wireless gaming mouse :)
In terms of a "hot spare" to avoid that situation I'd suggest grabbing the G603 when it's more on sale than it is currently, it's been down in the $60 range as well, I think. The battery life on that one is stupid long and it uses standard AA, should last a year with casual use or a month or two of heavy gaming (they claim 500 hours while gaming which is about a month at 16 hours per day, so convert as necessary from there). I'm not sure anyone would use it as a full-time gaming mouse but for comfort and longevity and buying time while waiting for a sale it's a fantastically flexible spare to have around.
Jun 4, 2019
12 posts
9 upvotes
A super cheap wireless mouse with pretty good quality. Beats the ATL by $5 according to CCC.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
2111 posts
810 upvotes
I had double click issue after a few months of use. Not even gaming on it and exchanging it is a hassle, you have to record the double click issue to prove it. Battery doesn't last very long neither compare to the AA battery one.
Any man who tells you he enjoys a cold shower will lie about other things

Ronald Reagan
Feb 23, 2019
126 posts
203 upvotes
Toronto
The G502/G903 2019 are much better models due to their battery life, but not worth nearly double the price.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2003
9398 posts
1567 upvotes
Richmond Hill
this was $200 or $229 msrp back in days?
Dec 13, 2006
577 posts
495 upvotes
Vancouver
on sale again, i think this is the older version but a great deal none the less. $5 cheaper than it was a few weeks ago