[Amazon.ca] Prime Day: Logitech MX Master 2S Wireless Mouse - $54.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 28th, 2019 10:17 am
Jul 12, 2011
515 posts
201 upvotes
MARKHAM
consumer be me wrote: I guess i am happy that I can't tell the difference
Yes, ignorance is bliss. You can keep using the $5 mouse, it doesn't matter, you do you and if it works for you, great. Not relevant in this chat tbh.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
5280 posts
4252 upvotes
consumer be me wrote: I guess i am happy that I can't tell the difference
I'm going to assume you don't game or do graphical work on PC like photo/video editing or any design/modeling programs as those are where you will really see the higher end ones shine.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
5280 posts
4252 upvotes
MobyZz wrote: Yes, ignorance is bliss. You can keep using the $5 mouse, it doesn't matter, you do you and if it works for you, great. Not relevant in this chat tbh.
^
Dec 31, 2007
375 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
MobyZz wrote: Yes, ignorance is bliss. You can keep using the $5 mouse, it doesn't matter, you do you and if it works for you, great. Not relevant in this chat tbh.
I was just curious as to why people would spend that much on a mouse, that's all
Jul 12, 2011
515 posts
201 upvotes
MARKHAM
consumer be me wrote: I was just curious as to why people would spend that much on a mouse, that's all
It's simple. Higher end mouses make life on the computer easier/better, especially if you're gaming, doing video editing, graphical work, etc etc.

Just like my tennis racquet example. The better/more expensive racquets will up your performance.

Huge difference in quality.
Dec 31, 2007
375 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
MobyZz wrote: It's simple. Higher end mouses make life on the computer easier/better, especially if you're gaming, doing video editing, graphical work, etc etc.

Just like my tennis racquet example. The better/more expensive racquets will up your performance.

Huge difference in quality.
lol, I got it after the other guy responded, there is no need to further explain.
Nov 28, 2013
409 posts
240 upvotes
consumer be me wrote: my wireless mouse cost me $5 from ebay and it does its job very well, don't know why anyone needs to spend more than that..
Link?
Dec 31, 2007
375 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
Ganciel wrote: wow...
I was pretty surprised with the price as well. However, a few weeks prior to buying this one I spent $15 on a windows mouse which I regretted once I got this $3 mouse. I got the $3 mouse when ebay was offering that $5 promo credit so it was free!
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
10296 posts
2566 upvotes
Scarberia
damn baller mouse! the rolex of mices huh... im too cheap to get it lol, even have 15 amazon credits! but oos so i don't have to buy it
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Jan 19, 2008
841 posts
248 upvotes
Pierrefonds
consumer be me wrote: I was pretty surprised with the price as well. However, a few weeks prior to buying this one I spent $15 on a windows mouse which I regretted once I got this $3 mouse. I got the $3 mouse when ebay was offering that $5 promo credit so it was free!
Comparing a dollar store mouse to the mx master is like telling people to buy a bicycle instead of a car because it's cheaper and still gets you from point A to B -_-