Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Proraso Shaving Soap with Green Tea and Oat-Ultra Sensitive Skin - $9

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 4th, 2020 5:55 pm
[OP]
Mar 26, 2004
264 posts
150 upvotes
Ottawa

[Amazon.ca] Proraso Shaving Soap with Green Tea and Oat-Ultra Sensitive Skin - $9

Haven't seen this on sale before. Good time to stock up for those who use it.
11 replies
Sep 10, 2014
147 posts
143 upvotes
ON
Nice. I wish they had the green in the bowl that was one of my fav's. I hate the tubes they are just annoying
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2081 posts
1534 upvotes
Montreal, QC
anotherwave wrote: Nice. I wish they had the green in the bowl that was one of my fav's. I hate the tubes they are just annoying
Amazon doesn't carry it, but you can buy it from Fendrihan. Price is pretty much the same @ $9.50, but free shipping only above $50. Otherwise seems like it's about $6 for shipping.

I used to use tubs, and even mugs :) But personally, I prefer tubes now. Just so much easier., and not much difference in terms of lather. I use the Nivea Shaving cream in a tube (since I don't like strong scents) and I find it is nice and simple. Wet face, wet brush, put about a 1/2" dab of cream into middle of the brush, and lather directly on face. Creates a nice lather, and there is still plenty of lather left on the brush of 2nd and 3rd pass.
Aug 8, 2010
234 posts
145 upvotes
Quebec
That’s still my go to after trying multiples products over the years. Combined with the sensitive skin preshave, I rarely cut myself. Thanks op.
Nov 7, 2011
70 posts
30 upvotes
AGASSIZ
Also can get the green tub from Well.ca though in order to get free shipping I had to buy 6 to get $49 free shipping, less remote areas are $35 and then get free shipping.
They were $8.20 a piece last fall so a pretty good price.
Aug 29, 2011
103 posts
38 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
Nothing wrong with proraso but when you’re ready to step up the game try some Barrister and Mann. Stuff is amazing. Tons of other vendors are pretty awesome too.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
2580 posts
613 upvotes
I only use this and barrister and mann. The sensitive one smells better but lathers a bit worse than the regular.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
21328 posts
153790 upvotes
GTA
Emporium wrote: Amazon doesn't carry it, but you can buy it from Fendrihan. Price is pretty much the same @ $9.50, but free shipping only above $50. Otherwise seems like it's about $6 for shipping.

I used to use tubs, and even mugs :) But personally, I prefer tubes now. Just so much easier., and not much difference in terms of lather. I use the Nivea Shaving cream in a tube (since I don't like strong scents) and I find it is nice and simple. Wet face, wet brush, put about a 1/2" dab of cream into middle of the brush, and lather directly on face. Creates a nice lather, and there is still plenty of lather left on the brush of 2nd and 3rd pass.
Interesting - for me it's been the opposite. With tubes, It is a bit easier in terms of dispensing the right amount of product, but I prefer tubs as it's less frustrating getting at the last bit of product with a tub vs. a tube (just feel like there's still a little product stuck in the tube that I wind up throwing away).