Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] PS5 console - $629.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2021 1:00 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 28, 2006
4092 posts
2790 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] PS5 console - $629.99

Last edited by chadw01 on Feb 26th, 2021 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
18 replies
Sr. Member
Feb 13, 2011
888 posts
230 upvotes
Vancouver
Can't add to the cart
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 7, 2008
4521 posts
1992 upvotes
Toronto
Gone
Current KOODO and FIDO customer😎
Sr. Member
Oct 31, 2010
674 posts
479 upvotes
Edmonton
Is amazon just releasing one at a time?
Newbie
Mar 5, 2014
29 posts
12 upvotes
Vaughan
Ridiculous.....where is the stock with this product.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Dec 11, 2004
10074 posts
2725 upvotes
Montreal, QC
DrDigit wrote: Ridiculous.....where is the stock with this product.
In scalper's hands
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
1832 posts
284 upvotes
North York
It's a miracle!!! I got one.

Good luck at the next retailer launch everybody.
Member
Jan 4, 2019
421 posts
187 upvotes
darkstar107 wrote: Is amazon just releasing one at a time?
Right! This is some crazy stuff. I've bought a playstation within 6months of launch every year without having to go through all this. Very odd.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Dec 11, 2004
10074 posts
2725 upvotes
Montreal, QC
PirateAngel3000 wrote: Right! This is some crazy stuff. I've bought a playstation within 6months of launch every year without having to go through all this. Very odd.
Well, there's COVID out there too you know lol and that causes shortage of semiconductors
Member
Jan 4, 2019
421 posts
187 upvotes
Daijoubu wrote: Well, there's COVID out there too you know lol and that causes shortage of semiconductors
No, haven't heard of it..... And I disagree, not with the shortages of semiconductors but with the stock problem. It's because of scalpers hoarding the stock...
Deal Guru
User avatar
Dec 11, 2004
10074 posts
2725 upvotes
Montreal, QC
PirateAngel3000 wrote: No, haven't heard of it..... And I disagree, not with the shortages of semiconductors but with the stock problem. It's because of scalpers hoarding the stock...
Yeah for sure it doesn't help that bots/scalpers are buying them but there aren't that much stock, everyone wants to push their products out, cellphones manufacturers (Apple/Samsung), Nvidia's GPUs, console makers, etc.
They can only supply so much so their client that pays more gets priority...like probably Apple lol
Member
Jan 4, 2019
421 posts
187 upvotes
Daijoubu wrote: Yeah for sure it doesn't help that bots/scalpers are buying them but there aren't that much stock, everyone wants to push their products out, cellphones manufacturers (Apple/Samsung), Nvidia's GPUs, console makers, etc.
They can only supply so much so their client that pays more gets priority...like probably Apple lol
Yeah you're right. I'm just pissed because scalpers have like 10x the amount of stock than they should, limit is 1 per house and so it's shitty for us who actually want one to game with not try to make a profit off a hyped product... Also **** apple, they're awful

Top