• Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2021 1:00 pm
18 replies
Sr. Member
Feb 13, 2011
993 posts
309 upvotes
Vancouver
Can't add to the cart
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 7, 2008
4613 posts
2094 upvotes
Toronto
Gone
Current KOODO and FIDO customer😎
Sr. Member
Oct 31, 2010
814 posts
741 upvotes
Edmonton
Is amazon just releasing one at a time?
Jr. Member
Mar 5, 2014
116 posts
233 upvotes
Ridiculous.....where is the stock with this product.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Dec 11, 2004
10550 posts
3072 upvotes
Montreal, QC
DrDigit wrote: Ridiculous.....where is the stock with this product.
In scalper's hands
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
1855 posts
331 upvotes
North York
It's a miracle!!! I got one.

Good luck at the next retailer launch everybody.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1058 posts
609 upvotes
darkstar107 wrote: Is amazon just releasing one at a time?
Right! This is some crazy stuff. I've bought a playstation within 6months of launch every year without having to go through all this. Very odd.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Dec 11, 2004
10550 posts
3072 upvotes
Montreal, QC
PirateAngel3000 wrote: Right! This is some crazy stuff. I've bought a playstation within 6months of launch every year without having to go through all this. Very odd.
Well, there's COVID out there too you know lol and that causes shortage of semiconductors
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1058 posts
609 upvotes
Daijoubu wrote: Well, there's COVID out there too you know lol and that causes shortage of semiconductors
No, haven't heard of it..... And I disagree, not with the shortages of semiconductors but with the stock problem. It's because of scalpers hoarding the stock...
Deal Guru
User avatar
Dec 11, 2004
10550 posts
3072 upvotes
Montreal, QC
PirateAngel3000 wrote: No, haven't heard of it..... And I disagree, not with the shortages of semiconductors but with the stock problem. It's because of scalpers hoarding the stock...
Yeah for sure it doesn't help that bots/scalpers are buying them but there aren't that much stock, everyone wants to push their products out, cellphones manufacturers (Apple/Samsung), Nvidia's GPUs, console makers, etc.
They can only supply so much so their client that pays more gets priority...like probably Apple lol
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1058 posts
609 upvotes
Daijoubu wrote: Yeah for sure it doesn't help that bots/scalpers are buying them but there aren't that much stock, everyone wants to push their products out, cellphones manufacturers (Apple/Samsung), Nvidia's GPUs, console makers, etc.
They can only supply so much so their client that pays more gets priority...like probably Apple lol
Yeah you're right. I'm just pissed because scalpers have like 10x the amount of stock than they should, limit is 1 per house and so it's shitty for us who actually want one to game with not try to make a profit off a hyped product... Also **** apple, they're awful

Top