Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

PSVR Games (Physical Copies) on Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2017 3:22 pm
Mar 14, 2007
568 posts
527 upvotes
Brunswich

[Amazon.ca] PSVR Games (Physical Copies) on Sale

Pricing is not as good as the digital sale that PS Plus had last week for PSVR Games, but this also covers more games, plus provides you with a physical copy if you're into that:

Playstation VR Worlds - $19.96

DriveClub VR - $19.96

Until Dawn: Rush of Blood - $14.99 (OOS but available for backorder)

Eve Valkrie - $29.99

Starblood Arena VR - $19.99

Loading Human - $29.95

Job Simulator - $19.99

Battle Zone - $29.96

RIGS - $29.96

Farpoint (Game only) - $39.99

Discounts vary, but it seems like the avg discount is around 35% off retail price. Enjoy!

EDIT: Looks like WalMart has the same pricing for Driveclub VR and Playstation VR Worlds as well. Perhaps others but nothing I could see at this time.
Last edited by SigBro on Oct 18th, 2017 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2009
1081 posts
87 upvotes
Bolton
Dam just bought rush of blood and biohazard
Mar 14, 2007
568 posts
527 upvotes
Brunswich
theboschman wrote: The rush of blood demo scared me too much.
I just played through Rush of Blood the other night in one sitting. It took a bit to get my VR legs, but I had alot of fun with it. I didn't find it scary...maybe a bit creepy, but overall it was a really fun shooting gallery game.
Nov 3, 2009
448 posts
240 upvotes
Winnipeg
also loved until dawn rush of blood, but i will say it was one of the few games where my stomach would do flips. Seems like whenever the 'cart' sped up, I would feel a rush of nausea... perhaps this was planned!
Jan 4, 2010
309 posts
439 upvotes
Mississauga
bought rush of blood thx OP
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
2248 posts
2398 upvotes
SigBro wrote: I just played through Rush of Blood the other night in one sitting. It took a bit to get my VR legs, but I had alot of fun with it. I didn't find it scary...maybe a bit creepy, but overall it was a really fun shooting gallery game.
Hahahaha. I don’t do well with jump scares.
That “Kitchen” demo was too much.
Jul 3, 2015
344 posts
951 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
Thanks, OP!

Took advantage of this sale to expand my VR collection and make use of my recently-purchased PSVR (had already owned Farpoint with the gun controller via the price error on Amazon...which was long before I even owned a PSVR lol).

The PSN Sale was nice, but I kinda prefer to own physical copies of games. It's too bad that Batman: Arkham VR isn't on sale, too. Been really wanting to pick that up around the $19.99 price point.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)