Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Pull-Ups, 3T-4T, 96 count, ($31.97-20%off S&S with Prime) $25.58

• Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2019 5:46 pm
[OP]
Mar 17, 2015
238 posts
321 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK

[Amazon Canada] Pull-Ups, 3T-4T, 96 count, ($31.97-20%off S&S with Prime) $25.58

Last edited by Wheatboy on May 25th, 2019 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smile at strangers... joy is easier to spread than misery (unless the stranger offers you candy, then run like hell!).
11 replies
Oct 17, 2005
194 posts
232 upvotes
Toronto
FYI - Huggies

I prefer Pampers as it's a better fit on my kids. To each their own

Thanks op
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2063 posts
983 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Damn you all have some strong babies! I can't even do 5 pull-ups, let alone 96!!

The future is looking bright.
:D
May 8, 2013
138 posts
119 upvotes
Cambridge
blazer7 wrote:
May 22nd, 2019 2:34 pm
FYI - Huggies

I prefer Pampers as it's a better fit on my kids. To each their own

Thanks op
My son calls Huggies "the hurting ones". Due to them not being comfortable at all and leaving scratches on his outer thighs .

I cannot believe the difference between Huggies and pampers in material quality. Incredible.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2005
1523 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto
ryansluman wrote:
May 22nd, 2019 3:27 pm
My son calls Huggies "the hurting ones". Due to them not being comfortable at all and leaving scratches on his outer thighs .

I cannot believe the difference between Huggies and pampers in material quality. Incredible.
Are you talking about the Easy Ups? Everything I read online was that they were inferior to pull-ups. We did use pampers for regular diapers though.
May 8, 2013
138 posts
119 upvotes
Cambridge
anom wrote:
May 22nd, 2019 3:46 pm
Are you talking about the Easy Ups? Everything I read online was that they were inferior to pull-ups. We did use pampers for regular diapers though.
yes got the cooling ones.
Jul 21, 2005
160 posts
109 upvotes
anom wrote:
I use Pampers Swaddlers/Baby Dry/Cruisers until they're starting to use the toilet -- then we switch to Huggies Pull Ups...they just work better for us.
[OP]
Mar 17, 2015
238 posts
321 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
anom wrote:
Huggies & Kirkland brands worked better for all three of our kids for avoiding 'blowouts' but found the Kirklands a little on the large side for our youngest two (who are smaller framed). Can't say any of our kids complained about the feel of the Huggies though.
bossfn wrote:
May 22nd, 2019 4:09 pm
I use Pampers Swaddlers/Baby Dry/Cruisers until they're starting to use the toilet -- then we switch to Huggies Pull Ups...they just work better for us.
Coming home from hospital, all our kids were in pampers (they appeared to be the softest & smallest fitting) but as soon as a month passed they were into either Huggies or Kirklands.
Smile at strangers... joy is easier to spread than misery (unless the stranger offers you candy, then run like hell!).
May 1, 2018
722 posts
381 upvotes
Vancouver
I just found out that you can't earn Huggies Rewards Points on their pull-ups....
[OP]
Mar 17, 2015
238 posts
321 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
Alivenate wrote:
May 22nd, 2019 9:47 pm
I just found out that you can't earn Huggies Rewards Points on their pull-ups....
Years back when I considered it, their reward program seemed like a joke... has it changed?
May 1, 2018
722 posts
381 upvotes
Vancouver
Wheatboy wrote:
May 25th, 2019 10:57 am
Years back when I considered it, their reward program seemed like a joke... has it changed?
I redeemed 7500 points thinking a big box of diapers would come when my little one was still in diapers. Turns out only a small pack of 20 or so delivered instead. I was pretty shocked and disappointed.. I would've redeemed it for toys instead and i couldn't even get the points refunded.

I've switched to Pampers recently to see how their pullups are compared to Huggies (mostly because you can at least earn points on pullups with Pampers) so hopefully it works out.
Oct 14, 2013
455 posts
310 upvotes
Easy ups don't have the tabs for easy removal when there's poop. I ended up using scissors to cut them off in those cases till I finished the (small) pack I bought. I switched to Pull-ups after that. Keep an eye out various grocery stores have had Pull-Ups on clearance for 50% off possibly from changes in packaging or something, but together with PC insiders, I was able to get several packs for a really good price. I've seen the discounted packs at Fortinos, No Frills, and Sobeys stores in my area, but YMMV.