Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

PUMA Mens **4 Pack** Performance Boxer Briefs. Starts at $25.81. Reg $46.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2021 1:59 pm
Apr 23, 2016
635 posts
762 upvotes
Kelowna
mellowsingh wrote: Need something that doesn't roll up inside thighs or waistband doesn't roll down. (Yes i have a belly)

I can't speak to the waistband rolling down but the inside thighs don't roll up on me. I've had that with boxer briefs before and it drove me nuts.

I bought the Costco pumas and they've been great. Better fit than any Calvin's I've worn albeit lesser quality material.
Aug 30, 2017
190 posts
364 upvotes
In which circumstances do these briefs improve your performance?
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2006
2110 posts
460 upvotes
I got a 3pk of these for 10bucks at the puma outlet
Some people meditate, I smoke cigars.
Mar 26, 2007
577 posts
254 upvotes
Scarborough
Rekognize wrote: How do they compare to Saxx
Maybe last 5 more minutes since it is performance enhanced. Round it up to total 7minutes
May 20, 2019
265 posts
394 upvotes
Toronto
R35gtr wrote: I can't speak to the waistband rolling down but the inside thighs don't roll up on me. I've had that with boxer briefs before and it drove me nuts.

I bought the Costco pumas and they've been great. Better fit than any Calvin's I've worn albeit lesser quality material.
Thanks, I might give it a try.
...what is life if not Jr. Chicken with free tomatoes...
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2012
1123 posts
871 upvotes
reviews are bad and they dont look like the quality ones i got from winners that were much cheaper.

The ones at winners are amazing. You can sweat as much as you want in them, you aint getting a rash.

They were probably 4-6$ each, i would not pay more for underwear.
Deal Addict
May 20, 2004
3313 posts
924 upvotes
Calgary
BengaliPrince wrote: "Polyester is heavy and less breathable which is made by man made substances whereas cotton is breathable and lightweight natural product but both are fabric which is used to make clothes. Polyester is synthetic and resists shrinkage but cotton is natural and shrink and stretch."

I just prefer 100% cotton when possible
Cotton is the fabric of death. Gets wet, stays wet and doesn’t breath at all when wet.

If you actually do things it’s not an option.
Dec 18, 2017
276 posts
193 upvotes
lewdvig wrote: Cotton is the fabric of death. Gets wet, stays wet and doesn’t breath at all when wet.

If you actually do things it’s not an option.
Polyester itself causes sweating for me at least. Then that sweat has no where to go, so it's like wearing a plastic bag. Cotton gets wet but is at least breathable. I have had goodluck with the Nike Dri Fit Cotton items.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2003
1298 posts
528 upvotes
Hamilton
canuckavelli1 wrote: Polyester itself causes sweating for me at least. Then that sweat has no where to go, so it's like wearing a plastic bag. Cotton gets wet but is at least breathable. I have had goodluck with the Nike Dri Fit Cotton items.
Day to day cotton is the pick but If your playing sports you don't want your clothes especially underwear to absorb all the sweat it will feel heavy and press against your skin making you sweat more. Cotton will always be more comfortable and breathe better but for sports polyester is the choice.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
36352 posts
9613 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
BengaliPrince wrote: I just prefer 100% cotton when possible
I am with you. Anything less than 100% and I am not interested. No matter how cheap it is.
traktion wrote: Day to day cotton is the pick but If your playing sports you don't want your clothes especially underwear to absorb all the sweat it will feel heavy and press against your skin making you sweat more. Cotton will always be more comfortable and breathe better but for sports polyester is the choice.
Why would you wear underwear when playing sports? No jock?
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2003
1298 posts
528 upvotes
Hamilton
Gee wrote: I am with you. Anything less than 100% and I am not interested. No matter how cheap it is.

Why would you wear underwear when playing sports? No jock?
Jock? hes trolling right...
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
36352 posts
9613 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
traktion wrote: Jock? hes trolling right...
No, I am not trolling

Jocks are not limited to straps. You can use a liner, Running shorts have an inner liner, you don’t wear underwear on top or under it
Nov 11, 2009
62 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
What do you usually perform in performance boxer briefs, I wonder? And how these can help?
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
2460 posts
1884 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
How do these compare with David Archy?
Oct 26, 2020
7 posts
2 upvotes
There not that good of a deal. I've see them on sale at Winners for $20 for a 4 pack or sometimes even $17 for a 4 pack, but atleast you get free shipping.