Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Pure sinewave UPS power backup CyberPower 1500VA/900W,

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2018 1:47 pm
Dec 25, 2003
641 posts
768 upvotes
Saskatoon

[Amazon.ca] Pure sinewave UPS power backup CyberPower 1500VA/900W,

This is a deal of the day, HURRY.

I am waiting for sleeping wife approval so please dont buy all the stock before I get one :)

I have been watching for a deal since black friday 2017 and it has not been on sale at all. At $180 buy it now if you need a power backup.
The reason you want this one is because it has such a clean modified sine wave it looks like a pure sine wave to keep your electronics healthy. You can remove the battery and connect it to a marine (deep cycle) battery or battery bank for huge backup capacity, voiding the warranty and perhaps common sense?? Since it uses switching power it gets all the efficiency of a switching power supply and it is corrected so well that you still get all the benefits of an old inefficient transformer backup.

For the price, there is nothing even close to this much value. Works great with every pc, tv, etc. I have not tried it with an electric motor but it should work just fine. This could also be used as a very cheap inverter for a solar system on your house or rv, if you connect more battery capacity.

Cyberpower is selling them thru amazon so hopefully they did not limit the stock. 900W is as big as you can get for a low cost UPS because 1500VA is all you can get from a standard wall outlet. Anything bigger will need to be professional grade and much more expensive.

Deal expires at the end of the day!!

P.S. Hope to get more thumbs count than posts count total so spouse will have to agree that I am a good person.
Last edited by realBIGmike on Dec 26th, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you read this more than once, sorry for that.
2 replies
Dec 25, 2003
641 posts
768 upvotes
Saskatoon
Sorry for repost, cannot seem to delete... says I am not authorized to delete in this forum.
Mods plz delete
If you read this more than once, sorry for that.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)