Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Purex Coldwater or Free & Clear 4.43 Liters Liquid Laundry @ $7.62 after 15% Sub & Save

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 12th, 2022 1:09 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2009
6197 posts
4451 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Purex Coldwater or Free & Clear 4.43 Liters Liquid Laundry @ $7.62 after 15% Sub & Save

Purex Coldwater or Free & Clear 4.43 Liters Liquid Laundry @ $7.62 after 15% Sub & Save and free delivery.
Purex After the Rain, HEC, 4.43 Liters not currently as low priced but could be added shortly.

https://www.amazon.ca/Purex-Coldwater-L ... 151&sr=1-3

#purex cold.jpg

https://www.amazon.ca/Purex-Liquid-Dete ... th=1&psc=1

#purex free.jpg

Walmart has it currently on sale for $8.77 so you can save a buck and give your mailman some exercise

Screenshot 2022-11-10 at 09-59-20 Walmart (ON) Flyer November 10 to 16.png
19 replies
Dec 15, 2021
109 posts
233 upvotes
I can't buy more than 4 with sub and save so I cant get 15% discount Crying Face
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2009
6197 posts
4451 upvotes
sergen213 wrote: I can't buy more than 4 with sub and save so I cant get 15% discount Crying Face
Sub & Save works when you have five separate orders (items) shipped during the same month to get the 15%, otherwise you only get 5% off. You may also be able to place separate orders of one bottle each of Purex using Sub & Save to achieve that five item qualifier. You could also purchase other items with Sub & Save to make that five.

https://www.amazon.ca/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_ ... 6583741011
Dec 15, 2021
109 posts
233 upvotes
pootza wrote: Sub & Save works when you have five separate orders (items) shipped during the same month to get the 15%, otherwise you only get 5% off. You may also be able to place separate orders of one bottle each of Purex using Sub & Save to achieve that five item qualifier. You could also purchase other items with Sub & Save to make that five.

https://www.amazon.ca/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_ ... 6583741011
This explains why Im newbie Pensive Face thank you
Jan 10, 2011
63 posts
87 upvotes
Calgary
I added the product to cart but noticed the description said 96 loads and not the 110 loads for the 4.43L jug. If you have a Costco membership, get the Purex Ultra Concentrated (when it's on sale for $17.49). It is 250 wash loads and works out to $0.07/load before tax.
Screenshot 2022-11-10 112429.jpg
Jan 10, 2011
63 posts
87 upvotes
Calgary
Shutdown wrote: How does it compare to Tide?
I've used the Ultra Concentrated and have no issues with Purex.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2009
6197 posts
4451 upvotes
maxideus wrote: I added the product to cart but noticed the description said 96 loads and not the 110 loads for the 4.43L jug. If you have a Costco membership, get the Purex Ultra Concentrated (when it's on sale for $17.49). It is 250 wash loads and works out to $0.07/load before tax.

Screenshot 2022-11-10 112429.jpg
So then you have to figure out if the picture is wrong or is the description wrong?
If you go to the Purex website the bottles in question all say 110 loads.
In that case it's $0.07/load before tax which is the same.
And free delivery is an added bonus.
And a mega super duper added bonus if you don't have a Costco in your city.

Screenshot 2022-11-10 at 14-18-56 Shop Products.png

https://www.purexlaundry.ca/en/shop-products/
Jan 10, 2011
63 posts
87 upvotes
Calgary
pootza wrote: So then you have to figure out if the picture is wrong or is the description wrong?
If you go to the Purex website the bottles in question all say 110 loads.
In that case it's $0.07/load before tax which is the same.
And free delivery is an added bonus.
And a mega super duper added bonus if you don't have a Costco in your city.

Screenshot 2022-11-10 at 14-18-56 Shop Products.png

https://www.purexlaundry.ca/en/shop-products/
Fair enough, I didn't want to take a chance (although an extra cent per load isn't going to break the bank). The Amazon deal is still good for those who do not have a membership or a Costco in their respective cities.
Mar 17, 2015
965 posts
1981 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
Tide was what I used to use. Then finally figured out my constant itchiness was due to an ingredient in it. Now I happily use Purex with no issues. Works great too. Only wish the bigger Costco jugs had scent options lol.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1691 posts
2367 upvotes
Waterloo Region
I bought the huge jug from Costco a while ago. After a while, our clothes had this weird smell like they hadn't been washed properly, while the sheets had a weird chemical smell. Switched back to the Kirkland branded detergent and fixed that immediately. Now I've got a huge jug of Purex that I'm not certain of what to use for.
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
Gangsta101 wrote: I bought the huge jug from Costco a while ago. After a while, our clothes had this weird smell like they hadn't been washed properly, while the sheets had a weird chemical smell. Switched back to the Kirkland branded detergent and fixed that immediately. Now I've got a huge jug of Purex that I'm not certain of what to use for.
You should return it to Costco and get a full refund.

from https://customerservice.costco.ca/app/a ... l/a_id/585

What is Costco's return policy?

On Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction with every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
Destiny is all
Nov 30, 2014
2 posts
1 upvote
Ottawa, ON
I don't recommend buying liquid detergents through Amazon: they often arrive damaged.
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2017
1067 posts
1279 upvotes
Strong/Free Canada
Dpf2102 wrote: I don't recommend buying liquid detergents through Amazon: they often arrive damaged.
That's exactly why I do buy it. Doesn't arrived damaged? Great deal. Does arrived damaged? Even better deal for whatever is still usable (take pics and you get a refund from customer service chat)

Happened on my last order 3/4 damaged. No questions asked refund.

And for anyone saying otherwise this is not your mom and pop shop. Amazon can afford it after slaving everyone for 2 decades and ruining all those mom and pop shops to bring you high volume shipping at low margin competition.
"Buy now...think later...You can always return it."
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2008
6315 posts
3092 upvotes
Manitoba
Dpf2102 wrote: I don't recommend buying liquid detergents through Amazon: they often arrive damaged.
Very true, but always send out a new one for replacement
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
2448 posts
703 upvotes
Giorgiodethrifty wrote: That's exactly why I do buy it. Doesn't arrived damaged? Great deal. Does arrived damaged? Even better deal for whatever is still usable (take pics and you get a refund from customer service chat)

And for anyone saying otherwise this is not your mom and pop shop. Amazon can afford it after slaving everyone for 2 decades and ruining all those mom and pop shops to bring you high volume shipping at low margin competition.
This is the deal.
You get it free if it does arrive damaged.
The customer support usually gives a refund no questions asked after saying the product was caved in.
That is if you haven't contacted them for every order you have had saying every single order was damaged and requesting a refund.
They will deny it straight out
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2009
6197 posts
4451 upvotes
Giorgiodethrifty wrote: That's exactly why I do buy it. Doesn't arrived damaged? Great deal. Does arrived damaged? Even better deal for whatever is still usable (take pics and you get a refund from customer service chat)

Pop is also a good deal ordering in the winter as most of the time it will come frozen (for me anyways) and then they you give you 100% percent credit even though most of the cans are just expanded and nothing wrong with them and just have to store them in the frig on their sides as they don't stand up very good.
Sep 13, 2019
270 posts
564 upvotes
Thanks OP
A even better deal than the 250 loads for $25 at Costco
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2017
1067 posts
1279 upvotes
Strong/Free Canada
pootza wrote: Pop is also a good deal ordering in the winter as most of the time it will come frozen (for me anyways) and then they you give you 100% percent credit even though most of the cans are just expanded and nothing wrong with them and just have to store them in the frig on their sides as they don't stand up very good.
.... Any liquid products Hugging FaceSmiling Face With Sunglasses
"Buy now...think later...You can always return it."

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)