Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Purina FortiFlora Probiotics for Dogs (Veterinary Supplements) S&S + $10 coupon for only $30.28

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 5th, 2023 5:26 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 28, 2013
627 posts
468 upvotes
Laval, QC

[Amazon.ca] Purina FortiFlora Probiotics for Dogs (Veterinary Supplements) S&S + $10 coupon for only $30.28

Purina FortiFlora Probiotics for Dogs, Pro Plan Veterinary Supplements Powder Probiotic Dog Supplement- 30ct. Box

S&S + $10 coupon for only $30.28 even more if S&S at 10%...

My vet sell this product for $48.23...
Images
  • purin.jpg
12 replies
Sr. Member
Mar 15, 2009
669 posts
242 upvotes
Ontario
Thanks. My dog won't eat kibble without this every morning.
Jr. Member
Dec 26, 2021
137 posts
513 upvotes
Whats the usual best before date on these?
Newbie
Dec 25, 2022
8 posts
13 upvotes
Thank OP, this is a staple item for my dogs diet. It helps with creating mini-logs which in turn is easier for me to pick up. Grinning Face
Newbie
Jul 21, 2011
4 posts
WINNIPEG
This is a very good price for this product. We give a Fortiflora probiotic to our dogs however, the box we buy from our vet is 30 x 2gram sachets, whereas this box (and most not purchased through a vet, I've found) is 30 x 1 gram sachets. We have two dogs and just split the package between them. The one purchased through vet also is named FortiFlora Synbiotic Action and is priced the same. In my case 47.10. It also has psyllium husk. I didn't notice the difference at first when I saw the item in this post on sale and thought it was a good deal. Just something to consider when buying. The best before on the box I just bought this week is Sept 2023.
Images
  • ppvd-fortiflora-sa-canine-probiotic-supplement-product-lg.png
  • 20221229_081313.jpg
  • 20221229_081235.jpg
Newbie
Nov 21, 2002
19 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
Where’s the $10 coupon? Guessing too late…
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 28, 2013
627 posts
468 upvotes
Laval, QC
wahine wrote: Where’s the $10 coupon? Guessing too late…
Indeed... sorry
Jr. Member
Jun 23, 2022
140 posts
113 upvotes
My dog had gut problems, mainly bouts of diarrhea and our vet recommended we give one satchel of this to her once a day. Been about 4 months since and it basically eliminated the problem, couldnt recommend it enough.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2008
6312 posts
2534 upvotes
qlaval wrote: Purina FortiFlora Probiotics for Dogs, Pro Plan Veterinary Supplements Powder Probiotic Dog Supplement- 30ct. Box

S&S + $10 coupon for only $30.28 even more if S&S at 10%...

My vet sell this product for $48.23...
good price on a product that rarely goes on sale.
My Vet charged me ~$43 for it
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2008
6312 posts
2534 upvotes
gabriel91 wrote: My dog had gut problems, mainly bouts of diarrhea and our vet recommended we give one satchel of this to her once a day. Been about 4 months since and it basically eliminated the problem, couldnt recommend it enough.
Can you elaborate on your dog's gut problems? how often? how does it happen? does he/she try eat stuff on the street/sidewalk when taking them for a walk?

I recently bought my dog to vet for diarrhea that lasted a week and wouldn't go away. Got antibiotics + this Probiotic.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2007
1980 posts
505 upvotes
Toronto
My Golden suffered from diarrhea and at one point just antibiotics did not help. After our 3rd visit one of the vet recommended this probiotic an hour before his antibiotics; within the second day it all stopped.

I know there are better products out there but this worked and half a pack in the morning and at night mixed with his food helps when he’s sick.

My Golden as a puppy would quickly eat stuff on our walk, loved/s to eat twigs and bark (I have concluded that some bark gives him the runs) and we have kept him on his leash and away from still standing water.

Cheers and good luck
SomeOtherDude wrote: Can you elaborate on your dog's gut problems? how often? how does it happen? does he/she try eat stuff on the street/sidewalk when taking them for a walk?

I recently bought my dog to vet for diarrhea that lasted a week and wouldn't go away. Got antibiotics + this Probiotic.
Thread started in 2016 - 1927 fully gutted and renovated 2 storey detached home in the big T.O. - small projects still in progress.

RFD priceless!
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 28, 2013
627 posts
468 upvotes
Laval, QC
Just received my order.
Best before July 2023...
Not good for me will return product...

Top