Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

PURITIX Air Purifier with True HEPA 50% off+10$ coupon (Amazon deal of the day)

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2021 12:12 pm
7 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2013
1100 posts
2435 upvotes
Fredericton
As with any of these random named Chinese seller purifiers, you're going to have a time with replacement filters when they disappear from Amazon.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 19, 2018
1903 posts
2352 upvotes
Yeah the price is really good but searching for a filter in either Aliexpress or amazon or anything else turns up to cost $40 at least. Might as well buy a more expensive one with a cheaper filter. Vs the Levoit one, I got where Filter is like $20 for two. The price differences made up for itself after just one replacement.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2007
5567 posts
2090 upvotes
Vancouver
Cucumference wrote: Yeah the price is really good but searching for a filter in either Aliexpress or amazon or anything else turns up to cost $40 at least. Might as well buy a more expensive one with a cheaper filter. Vs the Levoit one, I got where Filter is like $20 for two. The price differences made up for itself after just one replacement.
Which Levoit do you suggest?

This one? https://www.amazon.ca/Purifier-Allergie ... 981&sr=1-5
Sr. Member
Apr 26, 2009
902 posts
817 upvotes
Calgary
life359 wrote: As with any of these random named Chinese seller purifiers, you're going to have a time with replacement filters when they disappear from Amazon.
Yep. I got a Taotronics one and since they have been pulled altogether from Amazon I’m out of luck.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
7496 posts
4102 upvotes
Toronto
There's no standard sizing for filters? So if the company doesn't make them anymore you're screwed?
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2013
1100 posts
2435 upvotes
Fredericton
fightbriz wrote: There's no standard sizing for filters? So if the company doesn't make them anymore you're screwed?
Yup. You're better off sticking with a reputable brand like Honeywell or something where you can regularly get filters everywhere.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)