Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Put a Leash On Your Kid, $8.99, Lightning Deal, Lowest Prime Price Ever

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 17th, 2019 6:30 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2015
2423 posts
1877 upvotes
Cochrane, AB

[Amazon.ca] Put a Leash On Your Kid, $8.99, Lightning Deal, Lowest Prime Price Ever

This 2.5 metre wrist harness leash for your kid is on lightning deal right now on Amazon at a new lowest price ever with Prime shipping of $8.99.

I think this is a good deal because the same 2.5 metre length kid leash on AliExpress would cost $5 with 2 months shipping time. If you can wait 2 months, you could order it there but if you already have a kid, you will probably want it now so the extra $3.99 for Amazon is worth it. And Amazon ships this with 1 Day Prime shipping so you could have it by tomorrow.

This leash is also good for keeping your boyfriend or girlfriend from wandering off in the mall.

Kidsidol Anti Lost Wrist Link 2.5M Safety Wrist Link Harness Leash for Toddlers Babies Kids (Blue)

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07D3RP7ND/
44 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
2779 posts
993 upvotes
Kid's aren't dogs, lets not continue this future gimp manufacturing process.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2015
2423 posts
1877 upvotes
Cochrane, AB
ph00p wrote: Kid's aren't dogs, lets not continue this future gimp manufacturing process.
Dogs obey much better than kids when trained. Kids absolutely do need leashes it you want to be able to use both hands. And kids are so short that you can hurt their arms from pulling on it straight up since you wouldn't be able to hold them comfortably with any slack.

Plus, a lot of kids will simply run away if you don't stop them. It's best they be leashed.
Last edited by JoeStale on Mar 17th, 2019 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
4274 posts
1642 upvotes
Vulcan, AB
There's a special place in hell for parents who put their kid on a leash.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2011
4535 posts
2489 upvotes
Westmount (Montreal)
So useful,

Thank OP.

Jul 12, 2018
291 posts
224 upvotes
JoeStale wrote: Dogs obey much better than kids when trained. Kids absolutely do need leashes it you want to be able to use both hands. And kids are so short that you can hurt their arms from pulling on it straight up since you wouldn't be able to hold them comfortably with any slack.

Plus, a lot of kids will simply run away if you don't stop them. It's best they be leashed.
If you can't take care of your kids and are actually looking into buying this .should have kept the weiner inside .smh on these kinds of parents
Deal Fanatic
Apr 6, 2005
7209 posts
320 upvotes
Toronto
ph00p wrote: Kid's aren't dogs, lets not continue this future gimp manufacturing process.
+1

For those who actually use this...lets hear your story...
Last edited by Ogata on Mar 17th, 2019 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heat 43-0-0
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2004
5256 posts
3832 upvotes
Edmonton
Russell wrote: There's a special place in hell for parents who put their kid on a leash.
Fair enough. But there's probably also a special place in hell for people who don't recognize their limitations as parents and let their kids run into traffic and get killed by a car or bus. I'd rather a parent admit their limitations and use a leash, or a harness, or whatever they need, than see a kid get hurt. Not every kid is the same. Some kids may have disabilities or severe autism and may be prone to wandering or bolting. I never judge any parent for their choices to control their kids. The only time I judge a parent is when they aren't doing anything. I'd rather see a kid on this leash than see a parent chasing their child through a mall yelling at them.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10439 posts
4850 upvotes
Lol when i see kids with these i laugh because i was brought up not to be an animal and to behave and listen in stores.
Now a days parents use a leash cause its easier then to teach common sense. Kids are still being crazy but tied up lol.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
Buy first think later!
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
15110 posts
16088 upvotes
Oakville
So much easier to post to instawhore every 5 seconds when you're kid is on a leash.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2015
2423 posts
1877 upvotes
Cochrane, AB
blazed16 wrote: Now a days parents use a leash cause its easier then to teach common sense. Kids are still being crazy but tied up lol.
Common sense has nothing to do with it. Just look at what happened with Jeff Bezos. If Mrs. Bezos had leashed him, Mr. Bezos wouldn't have wandered off to so many prostitutes.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
15110 posts
16088 upvotes
Oakville
Also, one of those retractable dog leashes works better and give you more range. Plus kids are less likely to pull with a collar around their neck, even without a choker. /s
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2004
4744 posts
801 upvotes
I use a backpack style leash on my son. It works great. It keeps him from taking off from me in stores. He's stupid fast and hates holding my hand and I don't want to be holding his hand all the time.

I believe I'm a great parent, and I am not ashamed of using it.

If you don't use one, then good for you. You have a really good kid that doesn't laugh as they are running away from you. Or you are too ashamed to use one.

Before I became a parent, I would judge seeing a parent using one. But now that I am, I could care less. All I care about is that my kid is safe, and I can get through taking care of my errands.
"I live my life a quarter-mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less... i'm free."

11 Never Summer Heritage, 08 Rome Targa
08 Nitro Eero Ettala 155, 07 Rome 390
07 Capita Outdoor Living 154
Cervelo Soloist Carbon Ultegra