Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Q-Tips Cotton Swabs 1170 Count | $6.84 | Lowest Ever and NOT an add-on :)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 18th, 2020 10:42 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2018
1172 posts
3021 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Amazon.ca] Q-Tips Cotton Swabs 1170 Count | $6.84 | Lowest Ever and NOT an add-on :)

Reposting because last thread wasn’t moved from expired to active deals forum.

Q-Tips Cotton Swabs 1170 Count
Link: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00BMI4AS2

$6.84, lowest ever, free shipping with prime and not an add-on :)

Old thread: amazon-ca-q-tips-cotton-swabs-1170-coun ... d-2395122/
We The North!

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
33 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2004
3099 posts
320 upvotes
Much cheaper at Costco when on sale
7.99 3x625 or 10.99 reg
既生瑜,何生亮?

Ebay Feedback
Dec 29, 2014
248 posts
136 upvotes
Toronto, ON
In case anyone didn't know, it's not advised that you clean your ears with a q-tip.
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13689 posts
8700 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
no cause you're pushing your earwax further inwards.
Striker60 wrote: In case anyone didn't know, it's not advised that you clean your ears with a q-tip.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Nov 20, 2011
269 posts
144 upvotes
NORTH YORK
i visited a walk in clinic few days ago to get the ears syringed after taking a chance cleaning with a q tip, knowing full well it is not a good idea. Ya dont do it and you have to pay 20$ to get syringed as the service is non covered by ohip anymore.
Banned
Jul 12, 2005
610 posts
417 upvotes
awsometruth wrote: i visited a walk in clinic few days ago to get the ears syringed after taking a chance cleaning with a q tip, .
That's what happens when you clean your ears every 6 years.
- Tired of seeing this thread?
- Click your profile name in the upper right corner > click Settings > under Accounts & Preferences on the left-hand side, click Hidden Threads > Enable thread hiding: Yes/No - select Yes then Save Changes
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2474 posts
1529 upvotes
GTA
I find cleaning my ears with Q-tips once of the best sensations on this planet. (Please note I said ONE of the bestWinking Face)
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10637 posts
4998 upvotes
NFN_NLN wrote: That's what happens when you clean your ears every 6 years.
LOL....

I use a q tip everyday after my shower and have never had ear issues or infections or any wax issues..
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
Buy first think later!
Banned
Jul 12, 2005
610 posts
417 upvotes
blazed16 wrote:
LOL....

I use a q tip everyday after my shower and have never had ear issues or infections or any wax issues..
People can work themselves up about anything...

Pumping your own gas is dangerous:

Don't eat pork it has diseases.

What next? You can't walk outside without a mask?
- Tired of seeing this thread?
- Click your profile name in the upper right corner > click Settings > under Accounts & Preferences on the left-hand side, click Hidden Threads > Enable thread hiding: Yes/No - select Yes then Save Changes
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8700 posts
5076 upvotes
ON
NFN_NLN wrote: That's what happens when you clean your ears every 6 years.
Ears are supposed to be self cleaning, no need to doing anything unless something is wrong with yours. I have never gone to a doctor to have a cleaning done nor have I ever had any issues with earwax not falling out on its own.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
1765 posts
230 upvotes
dilligafeh wrote: Ears are supposed to be self cleaning, no need to doing anything unless something is wrong with yours. I have never gone to a doctor to have a cleaning done nor have I ever had any issues with earwax not falling out on its own.
Do you find find yourself saying "eh?!" alot when someone asks you a question? ;)
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2003
1645 posts
275 upvotes
Toronto
dilligafeh wrote: Ears are supposed to be self cleaning, no need to doing anything unless something is wrong with yours. I have never gone to a doctor to have a cleaning done nor have I ever had any issues with earwax not falling out on its own.
Your experience isn't the same as everyone else's. People are built differently.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1426 posts
315 upvotes
I use q tips often for my ears and have never had an issue so I'm unsure where this came from. I also run water on it as well, nothing worse than having crusty ass ears. It's like boogers
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14800 posts
4267 upvotes
moulamou wrote: I find cleaning my ears with Q-tips once of the best sensations on this planet. (Please note I said ONE of the bestWinking Face)
I remember reading that the inside of the ear has an erogenous zone, which has increased stimulation similar to other parts of your body.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
4692 posts
6669 upvotes
Vancouver
"Usually ships within 1 to 2 months"
"A fool and his money are soon parted" Thomas Tusser (1524-1580)
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27311 posts
12991 upvotes
Striker60 wrote: In case anyone didn't know, it's not advised that you clean your ears with a q-tip.
Does anyone else get annoyed after a shower and you don't q-tip your ears?
They're itchy for me until I get the water out. Tissues don't help and I find myself fingering my ears to stop the itch.
Lone_Prodigy wrote: I remember reading that the inside of the ear has an erogenous zone, which has increased stimulation similar to other parts of your body.
Even though humans don't have gigantic ears a little Oo-mox can still set the mood.
A little caress or a nibble can do wonders.
Jan 18, 2012
839 posts
148 upvotes
Toronto
moulamou wrote: I find cleaning my ears with Q-tips once of the best sensations on this planet. (Please note I said ONE of the bestWinking Face)
I can't agree more, it's soo satisfying. And Q-tip only, no other brand!
Dec 29, 2014
248 posts
136 upvotes
Toronto, ON
death_hawk wrote: Does anyone else get annoyed after a shower and you don't q-tip your ears?
They're itchy for me until I get the water out. Tissues don't help and I find myself fingering my ears to stop the itch.
I guess you can use them on the outer parts but don't dig with them.