Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Quality wooden pant/skirt hangers - 10 for $25.49

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2018 6:07 pm
Deal Fanatic
Oct 12, 2007
9732 posts
9503 upvotes
Winchester

[Amazon.ca] Quality wooden pant/skirt hangers - 10 for $25.49

I bought these a couple of years ago and have been very happy with the quality. At this price, I am ordering more.

Natural coloured wood are 10 for $29.74. I doubt that the quality is any different for the extra $4.25: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00J5A ... VC14&psc=1
7 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2758 posts
1857 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
OP, not to rain on your parade but by no means are these "quality" wooden hangers. I would categorize them more as low "quality". If I go to a decent apparel store and and tell them this is quality, I will be laughed all the way to Mogadishu.
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2006
1272 posts
445 upvotes
StealthFinder wrote: OP, not to rain on your parade but by no means are these "quality" wooden hangers. I would categorize them more as low "quality". If I go to a decent apparel store and and tell them this is quality, I will be laughed all the way to Mogadishu.
What is the difference between the high quality "decent apparel store" versions compared to these ones? Are the differences relevant and practical for non-retail use in a home?
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
4047 posts
3277 upvotes
Ottawa
I'd say that these ones from Amazon are of similar quality as the ones from IKEA, Walmart, Homesense, etc. and not worth $2.50 each, especially when buying a pack of 10. The regular price of $70/10 is ridiculous.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 12, 2007
9732 posts
9503 upvotes
Winchester
Yeesh. Tough crowd. Let's just say that I have had significantly worse ones in the past - the plastic versions I've had have long ago been thrown out as have the wooden ones that lacked the felt linings. For the price, these are quite good but I would of course be interested in knowing where I could buy better ones for the same (or similar) price.
Upvoting respectful and helpful RFDers since 2007
Oct 29, 2015
224 posts
221 upvotes
Scarborough
CaptSmethwick wrote: Yeesh. Tough crowd. Let's just say that I have had significantly worse ones in the past - the plastic versions I've had have long ago been thrown out as have the wooden ones that lacked the felt linings. For the price, these are quite good but I would of course be interested in knowing where I could buy better ones for the same (or similar) price.
Lol thumbs up for a personal review though, that's worth something.