Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

RAVPower 60W 12A 6-Port USB Charger | $22.19 (price of $14.79 is gone)

• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2020 3:29 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2018
1575 posts
4117 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Matrixvibe wrote: Received my white one today as the blue one got cancelled. Asked chat to explain why it got cancelled, said the seller had the ASIN for the white and the blue mixed up... was only able to offer me $4 off the original price which is $32.99.

Didn't try to negotiate as I really only needed one of them. :razz:
pendragon wrote: received my dark blue one...thought I would not get it ...seeing a few people who had there's cancelled... thanks again OP!
2K6TSX wrote: Got my dark blue one today
Did you order the one with blue black pictures or the one with the variant colour as blue black?
ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Oct 22, 2005
927 posts
464 upvotes
Toronto
I ordered the one in the middle which was the one I wanted it was labelled white but the picture at that time was kind of washed out you could see it was the dark blue one.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2018
1575 posts
4117 upvotes
Toronto, ON
pendragon wrote: I ordered the one in the middle which was the one I wanted it was labelled white but the picture at that time was kind of washed out you could see it was the dark blue one.
Ah. My bad luck then. Oh well
ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15496 posts
2735 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
michelangelo88 wrote: Did you order the one with blue black pictures or the one with the variant colour as blue black?
I think it was the one with blue/black picture.
Nov 22, 2016
732 posts
454 upvotes
I have the Blue and Black one that just arrived. IT's a good deal but I prefer the faster speed for charging. IF anyone wants this in Markham for $20 it's yours.
Nov 22, 2016
732 posts
454 upvotes
ch00chmuld00n wrote: I have the Blue and Black one that just arrived. IT's a good deal but I prefer the faster speed for charging. IF anyone wants this in Markham for $20 it's yours.
Ok, $15, if anone wants on or missed this deal in the GTA.