https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B083ZBMJNT/

$49.50 - $12 coupon = $37.50, no tax.
Images
  • 51Lwk6-BXiL._AC_SL1110_.jpg
80 replies
Apr 27, 2008
70 posts
77 upvotes
Great price, I picked one up last summer @ $49.99 for my MBP and it works well.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11532 posts
8372 upvotes
Oil Country
The is a great charger... bought it for about the same price a while back and then received a $30 Amazon GC for leaving a review.
"Retail is for suckers."
- the K-Man
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2005
1034 posts
417 upvotes
Not liking the one star reviews...good price though.
I will pass...
Sep 25, 2009
535 posts
399 upvotes
i have this charger and I use it for my dell inspiron 5505 and precision work laptop and samsung galaxy phone. All charges no problem. Best thing about this charger is that it actually includes a cable that supports the fast charge.
Jul 6, 2010
699 posts
1483 upvotes
Toronto
$49.49 pricing (before coupon) is only for Prime members.
Last edited by umopapisdnwei on Feb 22nd, 2021 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i am upside down
Apr 18, 2008
565 posts
1032 upvotes
BC
Owned this and another charger of theirs. Left a bad review on this one because it would get super hot while charging anything. Manufacturer has now spammed me with requests to take down my review for Amazon credit.

Avoid RAVPower at all costs, especially with your Macbook or similar expensive, important device(s).
Mar 6, 2019
206 posts
230 upvotes
MandomRix wrote: Owned this and another charger of theirs. Left a bad review on this one because it would get super hot while charging anything. Manufacturer has now spammed me with requests to take down my review for Amazon credit.

Avoid RAVPower at all costs, especially with your Macbook or similar expensive, important device(s).
Thanks for posting this, will add RAVPower to my personal blacklist.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
3080 posts
1692 upvotes
Toronto
Check out Nektech for USB-IF certified devices....after having an aukey blow up I only buy certified

For the curious to lookup: https://www.usb.org/products

RavPower has 0 products listed (last 2 years)
Jan 31, 2014
174 posts
78 upvotes
Montréal
strikeraj wrote: i have this charger and I use it for my dell inspiron 5505 and precision work laptop and samsung galaxy phone. All charges no problem. Best thing about this charger is that it actually includes a cable that supports the fast charge.
I used it with Dell inspiron 5505 as well, works great for good price
Sep 25, 2009
535 posts
399 upvotes
MandomRix wrote: Owned this and another charger of theirs. Left a bad review on this one because it would get super hot while charging anything. Manufacturer has now spammed me with requests to take down my review for Amazon credit.

that is definitely questionable practice...... would be much better if they simply replace it with a non-defective one and then ask for an update of the review....
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2010
2139 posts
1159 upvotes
Toronto

I have more than 5 RAVpower devices and power banks.. I m super satisfied with all of the gadgets and no overheating issues as described.

Mind to share with us which negative review you posted on Amazon and how did they spam u to take down the review?

How did they contact u? Screenshot is fine.
Thanks
Deal Addict
May 8, 2007
1344 posts
396 upvotes
Westside
I've been watching and waiting for this one to drop. Too bad none of my Amazon credits apply that would truly be a hot deal. Thanks OP!
Mar 1, 2008
182 posts
41 upvotes
If in case anyone isn’t getting that price, the price is prime only. Non prime is an extra $5.5 on it.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1487 posts
1353 upvotes
I'm seeing $54.99 before the $12 coupon.

I owned a 60W and 90W RAVpower charger but I didn't run into the overheat problem, although I didn't use them for macbooks. I charged my Dell and iPhones without any problem. The 60W charging Dell Precision (OEM requirement is 130W charger) will get hotter than the 90W charger.
Jan 12, 2004
771 posts
376 upvotes
fightbriz wrote: Is this GAN?
Yep, it's in the amazon product description. It's a pretty good size for the amount of power it can provide, but I find it has trouble staying attached to the wall outlet.
Aug 5, 2019
1 posts
Thanks, just ordered one , was looking for this model on Amazon and almost pulled the trigger yesterday.