Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

RAVPower GaN 90w 2-Port PD USBC Fast Charger - $47.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2020 2:21 pm
Jul 13, 2007
379 posts
181 upvotes
Calgary
Lexi wrote: How long is the cable? 90W rated?
Got this email from Ravpower after buying this a week ago:

Thank you for purchasing our RP-PC128 RAVPower USB C PD Charger with GaN Tech.

We’re sending this email to make sure your order arrived and is working well for you. Here are some tips that will help optimize your usage and enjoyment of our device:
• Samsung Note 10/10+/ Galaxy S20 Ultra requires PPS technology to supply 25W/45W super fast charging. This charger is compatible with Note 10/10+/ Galaxy S20 Ultra, but does not support 25W/45W fast charging as it doesn't have PPS protocol.

• Charging output details: Single PD port up to 90W output max; Total output of this charger is 90W max.
When two ports are using simultaneously (even just a cable contacted): Laptop+Laptop 45W+45W Max; Laptop+Phone/Tablet 60W+30W Max
• The charger needs to use an E-mark cable(included) to reach 90w output, or you may receive a "slow charging" note on your laptop.
If you are using a third-party lighting cable to charge Apple devices and it charges slow, please unplug and replug the cable to try again.

• This charger is not compatible with device that is powered by surface magnetic connection.(Note: compatible with Surface Pro 7 and above, but is not compatible with Surface Pro 6)
• It is normal for the charger to have some heat, which is normal thermal energy loss. Moreover, the higher the ambient temperature, the higher the temperature of the outer casing, especially in the summer. Our products are compliant with safety certification specifications and level six energy efficiency requirements, without safety hazards.
Nov 20, 2005
119 posts
3 upvotes
I have a surface Pro 7 but I need a 6 feet charging cable. Anyone knows which usb-c to usb-c cable will work for this RAVPOWER wall charger?
Nov 20, 2005
119 posts
3 upvotes
This Anker cable seems like rated at 3A, do I need a higher amp charging cable such as 5A for the Surface Pro 7?

The minimum power needs to charge my Pro 7 at least 65W.

I have no problem buying Anker brand cables but I just want to make sure I get the correct charging cable before buying this RAVPOWER wall charger.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2007
1622 posts
331 upvotes
Maple, ON
ns_guy wrote: Got this email from Ravpower after buying this a week ago:

Thank you for purchasing our RP-PC128 RAVPower USB C PD Charger with GaN Tech.

We’re sending this email to make sure your order arrived and is working well for you. Here are some tips that will help optimize your usage and enjoyment of our device:
• Samsung Note 10/10+/ Galaxy S20 Ultra requires PPS technology to supply 25W/45W super fast charging. This charger is compatible with Note 10/10+/ Galaxy S20 Ultra, but does not support 25W/45W fast charging as it doesn't have PPS protocol.

• Charging output details: Single PD port up to 90W output max; Total output of this charger is 90W max.
When two ports are using simultaneously (even just a cable contacted): Laptop+Laptop 45W+45W Max; Laptop+Phone/Tablet 60W+30W Max
• The charger needs to use an E-mark cable(included) to reach 90w output, or you may receive a "slow charging" note on your laptop.
If you are using a third-party lighting cable to charge Apple devices and it charges slow, please unplug and replug the cable to try again.

• This charger is not compatible with device that is powered by surface magnetic connection.(Note: compatible with Surface Pro 7 and above, but is not compatible with Surface Pro 6)
• It is normal for the charger to have some heat, which is normal thermal energy loss. Moreover, the higher the ambient temperature, the higher the temperature of the outer casing, especially in the summer. Our products are compliant with safety certification specifications and level six energy efficiency requirements, without safety hazards.
Thanks, that solves the cable mystery!
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
18052 posts
10856 upvotes
Ottawa
gogogo wrote: This Anker cable seems like rated at 3A, do I need a higher amp charging cable such as 5A for the Surface Pro 7?

The minimum power needs to charge my Pro 7 at least 65W.

I have no problem buying Anker brand cables but I just want to make sure I get the correct charging cable before buying this RAVPOWER wall charger.
What's wrong with using the cable it comes with? You can get the Anker Thunderbolt 3 cable that supports 5A and Gen 2 speeds. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B076D7 ... XPXI&psc=1
Please update your profile to include your city. It's helpful when you post about something regional ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2011
2060 posts
1715 upvotes
Pickering
This is the same one I picked up for a total of $42.99 on June 21st, but this is still a great deal. Lightning fast charging.
CTC employee
Sport Chek / Canadian Tire / Party City discount
Telus EPP $75/60GB/BYOD
Bell EPP $50/20GB + $50/50GB/BYOD
Nov 26, 2015
81 posts
19 upvotes
Concord, ON
Eluder wrote: Bought this for $43 in middle of June roughly, works well with the 2020 MBA and 2020 iPad Pro.
Me too, fantastic charger for the price. Cable inclusion makes it an even better deal.
Nov 26, 2015
81 posts
19 upvotes
Concord, ON
Eluder wrote: Bought this for $43 in middle of June roughly, works well with the 2020 MBA and 2020 iPad Pro.
Me too, fantastic charger for the price. Cable inclusion makes it an even better deal.
Mar 13, 2004
289 posts
193 upvotes
There is a $3 coupon right now to bring the price down to $44.99.
Jul 16, 2020
2 posts
I'm really hoping this price drops further on Prime day (whenever that might be)
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
22061 posts
1767 upvotes
Shanghai, China
Was this cheaper before? Maybe $39.99?
Jun 2, 2010
694 posts
383 upvotes
Toronto
It's back up to $57.99. But there is an $8 coupon to bring it down to $49.99.
TELUS: Unlimited 25 $37.50/25GB x 2 (50 GB pooled data)
AT&T Prepaid Unlimited MAX: Unlimited talk & text in and between the U.S., Canada, & Mexico, ?? GB data
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2017
1263 posts
1851 upvotes
Ontario
How is the quality and customer support for this company? always looked like a cheap version of Anker to me
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
19711 posts
20198 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Jimbo67 wrote: How is the quality and customer support for this company? always looked like a cheap version of Anker to me
Excellent. They are super responsive and I haven't had any issues with their products but had some questions. I prefer ravpower over Anker. Anker is like Toyota, lack of innovation and rehashing the same old shit.
Jul 13, 2007
379 posts
181 upvotes
Calgary
h
Jimbo67 wrote: How is the quality and customer support for this company? always looked like a cheap version of Anker to me
Have had this for a few weeks, no complaints. Definitely on the larger side, so I wouldn't label it a travel charger. But for the features and the fact that a USB-C cable is included which also seems like it's good quality, this is a great deal I think. Today (July 22) you can snag it for $47.14 total (no tax or shipping). It's $58,.99 less $3 coupon and then in the cart add coupon code DZUWJPPI for 15% off. Should be this:

Items: CDN$ 58.99
Shipping & Handling: CDN$ 5.90
Promotion Applied: -CDN$ 8.85
Your Coupon Savings: -CDN$ 3.00
FREE Shipping: -CDN$ 5.90
Total before tax: CDN$ 47.14
Estimated GST/HST: CDN$ 0.00
Estimated PST/RST/QST: CDN$ 0.00
Nov 11, 2003
86 posts
50 upvotes
Vancouver
EP32k2 wrote: Excellent. They are super responsive and I haven't had any issues with their products but had some questions. I prefer ravpower over Anker. Anker is like Toyota, lack of innovation and rehashing the same old shit.
+1 to this, I have a mix of Anker and RAVPower stuff and they're very similar in quality. RAVPower has the bonus of generally being cheaper than Anker.