Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Square Sunglasses, Black/Polarized Green, 52 mm - $73.96 (was $255.00,Save 71%)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 10th, 2022 11:27 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2003
1923 posts
408 upvotes
Vancouver
Can't add to cart

EDIT: Worked after, thanks. :)
Last edited by Leshita on Sep 27th, 2022 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 25, 2015
173 posts
214 upvotes
Montr
All of the Ray-Ban I've bought from amazon have been fakes. - shipped and sold from Amazon. Ray-Ban confirmed this when I sent them in for warranty.
Jun 11, 2015
384 posts
527 upvotes
Montreal
Lokoseena1 wrote: All of the Ray-Ban I've bought from amazon have been fakes. - shipped and sold from Amazon. Ray-Ban confirmed this when I sent them in for warranty.
How many sunglasses did buy?
May 13, 2013
183 posts
216 upvotes
Montréal
Same here. Shipped and sold by Amazon doesn't mean they are legit. Does say ray ban store though.
Lokoseena1 wrote: All of the Ray-Ban I've bought from amazon have been fakes. - shipped and sold from Amazon. Ray-Ban confirmed this when I sent them in for warranty.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5348 posts
6184 upvotes
Alberta
Ordered black on transparent in 52mm. I may have ordered them in haste and might cancel. These are not polarized and I'm not sure about the color. The great deal that I regretfully missed was black on polarized green.
Jul 26, 2008
318 posts
277 upvotes
Sidney
So I'm not seeing anything at that price point that is polarized. Maybe the OP can update the heading.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
8090 posts
8600 upvotes
Calgary
Can’t find a 58 mm link that works.
Nov 23, 2021
149 posts
417 upvotes
Thanks OP, managed to get a pair. Will make a nice gift for the GF.
May 9, 2008
647 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto
Thx Op! in for a pair. Hope they are legit lol
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2006
1278 posts
383 upvotes
Toronto
So Amazon is knowingly selling fake product to customers? This seems like a stretch. Wouldn't they be procuring directly from Ray-Ban?
Jul 14, 2022
536 posts
1150 upvotes
Toronto
I'm kind of curious as to why you would need to send your ray bans in for warranty and multiple sunglasses?

From my understanding, if the lens doesn't have the rb logo etched on the right glass they are fake. Not unless fakes have these now.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5348 posts
6184 upvotes
Alberta
vinnie1990 wrote: OOS :( I'd jump on this pair if it worked. If anyone returns a 58mm, let me know!
Damn, it was working when I sent it. Keep checking. I just got SUPER lucky and got the original $255 -> $73 deal on the black/green polarized after consistently refreshing and it returned momentarily. Cancelled my black on transparent non polarized order.
Deal Guru
Jul 15, 2008
10025 posts
3164 upvotes
Toronto
Bought Ray-Bans once from Amazon.ca and they were obviously fake. The issue I believe Amazon uses the same bin's for both Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by Amazon products leading to third party vendors dropping fakes under the same ASIN.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2006
1278 posts
383 upvotes
Toronto
Lush78 wrote: Damn, it was working when I sent it. Keep checking. I just got SUPER lucky and got the original $255 -> $73 deal on the black/green polarized after consistently refreshing and it returned momentarily. Cancelled my black on transparent non polarized order.
What was the link for the Black/Green polarized?
Banned
Sep 26, 2022
4 posts
42 upvotes
The original Wayfarer was too big for me. These are streamlined in all the right ways for my small face

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)