Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Razer Basilisk Ultimate Hyperspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse with Charging Dock - $167.76 (reg. $200+)

[OP]
Aug 17, 2012
47 posts
109 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Razer Basilisk Ultimate Hyperspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse with Charging Dock - $167.76 (reg. $200+)

Been waiting for this one to go on sale - not quite all time low but pretty decent savings from the typical retail price between $200 to $230.
8 replies
Jun 30, 2019
566 posts
1299 upvotes
What does this have more than a Razer mouse half price?
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2011
1209 posts
959 upvotes
Vancouver
How does this compare to the viper ultimate with dock?
Jul 31, 2007
764 posts
618 upvotes
dicecube wrote: How does this compare to the viper ultimate with dock?
anybody got that order shipped from last week?
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
14167 posts
9465 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Looks clunky.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Dec 7, 2012
315 posts
295 upvotes
Kelowna
I've had this mouse for almost a year and a half now and love it. It's definitely smaller than it looks in the image and is not clunky at all and is pretty light. It has optical switches so it shouldn't develop any double-click issues, either.

Battery life is great once you disable the RGB on the mouse itself, I only dock it about once a week with heavy use. I'm also a big fan of the horizontal button click for the mouse wheel to the left and right that I've mapped to scroll left and right on a page or document since I also use this mouse for productivity in addition to gaming. The "sniper" clutch near the thumb buttons is also very useful in games when you want to drop sensitivity dynamically to be more accurate, but I've also used it a lot when editing images and needed more control for fine cursor movement. The mouse wheel tension is also adjustable.

Of course there's all the other "gaming mouse" perks listed on the product page like sensor speed, accuracy, adjustable liftoff height, zero latency, adjustable DPI buttons, button configs, etcetera that are Important when buying a gaming mouse.
Aug 30, 2015
672 posts
962 upvotes
BC
Thanks OP! My main mouse died and I've been hunting for one. Used up the the Amazon business account credit I got for opening an account with them last month!

Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal:CDN$ 167.76
Shipping & Handling:CDN$ 5.90
Courtesy Credit:-CDN$ 100.00
FREE Shipping:-CDN$ 5.90
AB Welcome:-CDN$ 25.00
Environmental Handling FeeCDN$ 0.20
Total before tax:CDN$ 42.96
Estimated GST/HST:CDN$ 2.15
Estimated PST/RST/QST:CDN$ 3.01

Grand Total:CDN$ 48.12
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
1347 posts
232 upvotes
dicecube wrote: How does this compare to the viper ultimate with dock?
I had both, both are amazing mice, but I use this one daily, the viper I basically had it stored away now, That said, neither is bad choice, I'd have gone with either, but ended with Basilisk because it is a right hand mouse that works better with palm grip, while Viper is ambidextrous, so choose one that fits your style and grip. Both are amazing, so you can't go wrong.
True RFD spirit, care about every PENNY.

"The tooth fairy teaches children that they can sell body parts for money."
Aug 1, 2015
11 posts
7 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
johncraven wrote: anybody got that order shipped from last week?
Mine was a wired Viper 8K. Didn't really expect the Ultimate, but returned now.