• Last Updated:
  • Jul 9th, 2020 6:55 pm
[OP]
Aug 6, 2019
60 posts
259 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Razer Death Adder V2

Seems like a solid deal for the Razer DeathAdder v2 Gaming Mouse. I believe it’s the lowest price as per pcpartpicker.com. In the middle of building my gaming so leaning towards this one. More details below:

Focus+ 20K DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming

3x Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light

Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Supports 16.8 million colors w/ included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue products

8 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse

Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance: Razer Speedflex cables eliminate the need for mouse bungees, drastically reducing weight and drag for absolute control
3 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2009
2612 posts
207 upvotes
Toronto
musumekiller wrote: My v1 was 20 dollars and still works today
$20? I call shenanigans.. maybe you got the AliExpress exclusive Face With Rolling Eyes

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)