Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Razer DeathAdder Chroma $57.89 + tax after Amazon.ca Gift Card bonus ($59.99 on sale)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 11th, 2017 2:01 am
Nov 23, 2014
6 posts
6 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Razer DeathAdder Chroma $57.89 + tax after Amazon.ca Gift Card bonus ($59.99 on sale)

Hi,

This is my first post, so please be nice :).

The Razer DeathAdder Chroma is on sale at Amazon.ca for $59.99 (Original Price $90). Using the bonus i receive from the Amazon gift card, I saved an additional $10.
Amazon.ca - Razer DeathAdder Chroma

I bought a $50 Amazon.ca gift card and received an extra $10 with the code 0217GIFTCA or 0217GCARDS (YMMV). The extra $10 is emailed within 3 days.

It will be $59.99 + $7.90 tax - $60 gift card = $7.89 after checking out
Grand total $57.89

The deal for the mouse is decent for those that missed out on previous deals.

Edit: fixed prices
Last edited by xsoulsaber on Feb 9th, 2017 8:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.
22 replies
Jan 2, 2017
415 posts
586 upvotes
So wait what's the deal here? The deathadder or the free $10? Also the promo code isn't working when I just try to buy the $50 gift card.
Jan 29, 2016
377 posts
526 upvotes
New Caledonia
Beware, it's going to break on you.
HOT DEAL ALERT: 661,000 stolen emails, usernames and unencrypted passwords from a Canadian deals website, compromised due to administrator incompetence and general apathy towards users! Order now!
Nov 23, 2014
6 posts
6 upvotes
patroniton wrote: So wait what's the deal here? The deathadder or the free $10? Also the promo code isn't working when I just try to buy the $50 gift card.
You could save an additional $10 off the deathadder :). The code worked for me when I used it, but maybe not for others (YMMV).
Banned
Dec 5, 2015
695 posts
958 upvotes
Chilliwack, BC
I am pretty careful when it comes to my electronics but I had three 4 Razor products go bad on me and two were gifts that broke just outside the warranty. The original Deathadder broke in storage, yes you read that correctly, it broke without it even being used. A mechanical keyboard that was ghosting, two headsets that broke (which by the way carry a 6 month warranty last time I checked). Stay away from this crap if you value your cash.
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
SuperDuperDeveloper wrote: I am pretty careful when it comes to my electronics but I had three 4 Razor products go bad on me and two were gifts that broke just outside the warranty. The original Deathadder broke in storage, yes you read that correctly, it broke without it even being used. A mechanical keyboard that was ghosting, two headsets that broke (which by the way carry a 6 month warranty last time I checked). Stay away from this crap if you value your cash.
Just a bad experience. I've had a Razer Blackwidow Chroma for over 2 years with no issues, my brother's is going on 3 years no issues. Along with a few mice I've given to my friends/relatives are still using some mice.
Jan 29, 2017
74 posts
94 upvotes
Even if it lasts... This mouse has a known double clicking issue. The ELITE version can be found for 87.99 and supposedly does not suffer this issue
Sep 9, 2015
316 posts
125 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
The deathadder chroma normal version fixed the double clicking issue.

They also fixed it so that the scroll wheel is less prone to breaking.

I've got it for about 9 months so far no problems.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2007
1764 posts
1015 upvotes
I have had mine for 3 months now, no issues, no double clicking issues.
Cool Beans
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2012
2221 posts
1570 upvotes
SuperDuperDeveloper wrote: I am pretty careful when it comes to my electronics but I had three 4 Razor products go bad on me and two were gifts that broke just outside the warranty. The original Deathadder broke in storage, yes you read that correctly, it broke without it even being used. A mechanical keyboard that was ghosting, two headsets that broke (which by the way carry a 6 month warranty last time I checked). Stay away from this crap if you value your cash.
I had a Razer mouse, sound card and headset in the past. All broke on me and I've never considered them since. Garbage products with fancy green lights to attract susceptible kids.
Oct 19, 2009
214 posts
133 upvotes
Mississauga
EverybodyKnows wrote: Beware, it's going to break on you.
Bought a 2nd because I didn't learn my lesson the 1st time. Both ended up double clicking.

Never again.
Jan 29, 2016
377 posts
526 upvotes
New Caledonia
kuruptedazn wrote: Bought a 2nd because I didn't learn my lesson the 1st time. Both ended up double clicking.

Never again.
Hah. That's actually the issue I've had with the two DeathAdders I've had too. (RMAd once, returned, double clicked again after 6 months, thrown in the trash).
HOT DEAL ALERT: 661,000 stolen emails, usernames and unencrypted passwords from a Canadian deals website, compromised due to administrator incompetence and general apathy towards users! Order now!
Oct 13, 2014
155 posts
69 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Mine ended up double clicking after a year of moderate use. Get Logitech g502 instead
Aug 20, 2009
448 posts
471 upvotes
Still using my death adder from 4 years ago. Funny story the left click on it started getting defective. Bought a logitech g600 to replace it. The side button on the logitech started malfunctiong so i brought out the old death adder and slapped it around. Its been working perfectly since.
Jan 29, 2017
74 posts
94 upvotes
rainyeyes wrote: The deathadder chroma normal version fixed the double clicking issue.

They also fixed it so that the scroll wheel is less prone to breaking.

I've got it for about 9 months so far no problems.
Lots of people with the chroma have the problem. The ELITE has new switches specifically to address this issue as described in razers own literature about the ELITE deathadder. Thats why i spent the extra dosh.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
instead of new switches, they should go back to the switches they use in the deathadder from 2006-07, those used to last, then they start cheaping out, and now razer is just a brand for overpriced junk.
Signature removed due to rule violation
Dec 17, 2016
2 posts
Great mouse, I've had every model and currently use the Chroma and Elite. Double clicking issue on the original means the omron switch is dead, easily replaceable.
May 22, 2015
2 posts
2 upvotes
Worst mouse I ever owned hands down. Especially for the price it does not last long.
Jan 29, 2016
377 posts
526 upvotes
New Caledonia
joelbrowne wrote: Great mouse, I've had every model and currently use the Chroma and Elite. Double clicking issue on the original means the omron switch is dead, easily replaceable.
Yes, if you either void your warranty by replacing it yourself or send it to California (and back).

Razer is worth avoiding.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)