• Apr 27th, 2021 10:16 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2002
1080 posts
64 upvotes
Brampton

[Amazon.ca] Razer DeathAdder Essential Gaming Mouse $29.99

Razer DeathAdder Essential Gaming Mouse: 6400 DPI Optical Sensor - 5 Programmable Buttons - Rubber Side Grips - Classic Black

Also on sale at Bestbuy
Last edited by TomRFD on Apr 23rd, 2021 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
11 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2017
1104 posts
917 upvotes
Moncton
Do Razer products still auto-install their control package through windows update as a driver? I liked the two of these I had, but absolutely hated them stealth installing the software.
Koodo 8GB UL T&T @ $45 (ported in from Public Mobile)
ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom @ $299 / Certified Pre-Owned Huawei P20 @ $240 / Huawei P20 + Huawei Watch GT @ $240
Jan 15, 2021
21 posts
11 upvotes
I had to install Razer Synapse manually but the software remembers and syncs your profiles on the cloud and on multiple devices very reliably. Still have profiles from years ago. I will gladly take your razer stealth if you have it.
Dec 18, 2018
140 posts
579 upvotes
I hate deathadder double clicking or left key won't hold problem. For the past 3 of them. All 3 had the same problem.
Feb 23, 2017
300 posts
245 upvotes
TimmyT20801 wrote: I hate deathadder double clicking or left key won't hold problem. For the past 3 of them. All 3 had the same problem.
The fact you've continued to support them by buying the same mouse 3 times speaks volumes lol
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
1618 posts
426 upvotes
Markham
Elysianlight wrote: The fact you've continued to support them by buying the same mouse 3 times speaks volumes lol
My brother used to constantly complain about his GF and then he married her. Some people are masochists.
#apestogetherstrong
Oct 11, 2007
98 posts
76 upvotes
Vancouver
TimmyT20801 wrote: I hate deathadder double clicking or left key won't hold problem. For the past 3 of them. All 3 had the same problem.
Yup, this is a super common problem with their mice. I switched to Steelseries equivalent, and haven't had to replace it since - and that's with years of MOBA abuse! (I have since kicked the habit.)
Dec 18, 2018
140 posts
579 upvotes
Elysianlight wrote:
The fact you've continued to support them by buying the same mouse 3 times speaks volumes lol
First time was though to be the single case problem. Second time red flagged. Third mouse was given by someone. Although the problem, I like the size and ergonomics of the mouse. It fits perfect.
Dec 18, 2018
140 posts
579 upvotes
Steamo wrote: Yup, this is a super common problem with their mice. I switched to Steelseries equivalent, and haven't had to replace it since - and that's with years of MOBA abuse! (I have since kicked the habit.)
I used it for MOBA too. Haha. I am getting a SteelSeries soon after this one dies.
Feb 8, 2011
658 posts
201 upvotes
Toronto
Super tempted, I loved mine but it died a few months ago so I switched to a vertical mess.
Feb 20, 2021
17 posts
7 upvotes
Be careful these are branded with rubber side grips but they are now plastic with texture. Very slippery compared to the old rubber it had(Even though mine kept peeling off)
Sep 5, 2014
84 posts
44 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
that's a pretty good price. I bought a knock off from aliexpress and it cost more than that rofl