Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Razer DeathAdder v2 Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse $99.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2021 12:49 pm
Thread Summary
If you're looking for more options, check out RFD Reviews' top picks for the best gaming mice!
6 replies
Feb 16, 2016
81 posts
50 upvotes
I bought mine from the Microsoft store form119.99 last week. Kinda bummed but it’s only $20. Ohh well I’m lost lol. Good find thanks for sharing!
Jun 14, 2015
52 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto
Do these Deathadders still have fragile scroll wheels like previous versions? Had Deathadders up until about 2 years ago and got sick of having to replace the wheel/mouse on an almost annual basis.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2016
3040 posts
5274 upvotes
Toronto
QS2k16 wrote: I bought mine from the Microsoft store form119.99 last week. Kinda bummed but it’s only $20. Ohh well I’m lost lol. Good find thanks for sharing!
technically, can buy one at amazon and return the amazon one you got to Microsoft.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2014
2169 posts
2311 upvotes
Laputa
codespyder wrote: Do these Deathadders still have fragile scroll wheels like previous versions? Had Deathadders up until about 2 years ago and got sick of having to replace the wheel/mouse on an almost annual basis.
Emmm i own at least 10+ Deathadders, never have an issue with the scroll wheel, the only issue was the double-click.
This is the Pro version with the Optical Switch, which says "A faster, more durable design that eliminates unintended double-clicking issues", so it shouldn't have the issue anymore. but I just purchased the Pro version 2 months ago. not sure what gonna happen after 2 years.

Thx OP! Bought 10 😂
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2012
8660 posts
8270 upvotes
To be perfectly honest, if you play intense FPS or RTS or something like that, the Viper Ultimate and the other superflat, super light mice that have come out recently are better.

However, this is still an excellent gaming mice, and is vastly superior to the Viper Ultimate for comfort and ergonomics.

Razer essentially copied the design of the old Intellimouse for the Deathadder lineup, and that was a good decision

At this price it's a must buy for any serious PC gamer that also wants to use it for some desktop work.
Jun 12, 2003
886 posts
44 upvotes
Markham
How is this DeathAdder V2 Pro compare to the Logitech G604 Lightspeed?

I've using the G602 for years and loved it, but the switches starting to not registered from time to time. The G604 uses regular AA batteries which I'm more in favor of, plus being similar size to my current mouse. The DeathAdder seems like a better built mouse? Thoughts?