Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Razer Gaming Accessories sale on Amazon - Deal of the day

[OP]
Oct 20, 2018
119 posts
418 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Razer Gaming Accessories sale on Amazon - Deal of the day

Amazon.ca has a big sale for Razer Gaming Accessories now.

Here is overview page. https://www.amazon.ca/deal/52ee1327?showVariations=true&ref=deals_deals_deals-grid_slot-15_a791_dt_dcell_vdt_1_52ee1327

Some noticeable deals:

Razer Wolverine Ultimate - $124.99 - 48% off

Razer Tartarus V2 Mecha-Membrane Gaming Keypad - $59.99 - 45% off

Razer Seirēn X - $74.99 - 46% off

Razer Huntsman Mini - $124.99 - 45% off

Razer Viper - $59.99 - 34% off

Razer Kraken Ultimate - $89.99 - 50% off

Razer DeathAdder v2 Pro - $99.99 - 44% off
Last edited by aiibaby on Aug 30th, 2021 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
12 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2007
1115 posts
999 upvotes
highly recommend the wolverine ultimate, IMO it is better the elite controller if you don't mind wired. The paddles placement is perfect and the extra two buttons next to the bumpers are very useful.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2011
1033 posts
326 upvotes
Vancouver
is Razer DeathAdder v2 Pro Wireless $99.99 hisotrically low?
May 2, 2019
669 posts
1642 upvotes
cnbobby wrote: is Razer DeathAdder v2 Pro Wireless $99.99 hisotrically low?
Yes. Previous low was $120 if I recall correctly.
Feb 19, 2020
266 posts
269 upvotes
Is the V2 Wireless worth it at this price or is it better to wait on the Logitech g pro?
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20173 posts
8226 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
I have both Wolverine TE and Wolverine Ultimate, use on PC... I liked the TE enough to get the Ultimate after. My favourite controllers by a long shot. I saw there was an Ultimate on warehouse for $74 and grabbed it this morning... I guess now I have three wolverines, should last me a long time hopefully.

The original Wolverine are better controllers than the V2 which was mostly Razer cutting corners to make a lower price point.
Apr 20, 2006
140 posts
106 upvotes
Pretty good deal for the Razer Seirēn X.
Banned
Sep 9, 2014
976 posts
1181 upvotes
Montreal, QC
JonR29230 wrote: Is the V2 Wireless worth it at this price or is it better to wait on the Logitech g pro?
Having owned both DeathAdder v1 wired and Logitech G703 wireless, I prefer the Razer DeathAdder. It fits perfectly for my hand.
Nov 25, 2014
699 posts
779 upvotes
BinaryJay wrote: I have both Wolverine TE and Wolverine Ultimate, use on PC... I liked the TE enough to get the Ultimate after. My favourite controllers by a long shot. I saw there was an Ultimate on warehouse for $74 and grabbed it this morning... I guess now I have three wolverines, should last me a long time hopefully.

The original Wolverine are better controllers than the V2 which was mostly Razer cutting corners to make a lower price point.
Wolverine is a medicore controller for PC, Razor have no plans to fix the many issues for it.

You can't remap the face buttons and you can't assign the extra buttons to anything except copies of the already existing buttons. That means no keyboard keys, because the controller does not report the extra keys to Windows.
Aug 6, 2011
110 posts
34 upvotes
St Catharines
Ordered the Deathadder V2 last night, and woke up to this sale.

I guess it’s a return and re-order swap.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20173 posts
8226 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
OutOfSt0ck wrote: Wolverine is a medicore controller for PC, Razor have no plans to fix the many issues for it.

You can't remap the face buttons and you can't assign the extra buttons to anything except copies of the already existing buttons. That means no keyboard keys, because the controller does not report the extra keys to Windows.
You can remap all of the buttons on PC, just install the "Razer Controller Setup for Xbox" app on Windows - basically gives you all the same settings you'd have on Xbox from my understanding. Yes, by default you can't assign things like the letter "H" to buttons, but there are third party workarounds for this if really needed (I have never found a case where this was necessary myself). Not sure what many issues you're talking about are? Been using mine for a long while now and haven't had any real complaints... obviously if I like them enough to have bought a TE and two ultimates when I've found deals, just to have extras in case I break one.
Nov 25, 2014
699 posts
779 upvotes
BinaryJay wrote: You can remap all of the buttons on PC, just install the "Razer Controller Setup for Xbox" app on Windows - basically gives you all the same settings you'd have on Xbox from my understanding. Yes, by default you can't assign things like the letter "H" to buttons, but there are third party workarounds for this if really needed (I have never found a case where this was necessary myself). Not sure what many issues you're talking about are? Been using mine for a long while now and haven't had any real complaints... obviously if I like them enough to have bought a TE and two ultimates when I've found deals, just to have extras in case I break one.
Source on those 3rd party workarounds? The controller does not report the extra keys to Windows, so what magic are those tools doing?

The issues are well known for the past 3 years, you can look on Reddit for all the discussions.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20173 posts
8226 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
OutOfSt0ck wrote: Source on those 3rd party workarounds? The controller does not report the extra keys to Windows, so what magic are those tools doing?

The issues are well known for the past 3 years, you can look on Reddit for all the discussions.
I wasn't talking about the "extra" buttons, but few games use every mappable button on the controller and there are always extras that that can mapped to assign to them if you really need a keyboard input for something that isn't already covered in the game by the standard buttons.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)