[Amazon.ca] Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Bluetooth Gaming Earbuds $ 99.99

[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2008
1524 posts
577 upvotes
Burlington, ON

[Amazon.ca] Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Bluetooth Gaming Earbuds $ 99.99

I have no experience with these, just saw it and thought it was a good deal.
Public Mobile $13/month
Fido 3GB data only plan
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3331 upvotes
i bought those with my points at shoppers for the kid.. she loves them i think it feels almost like apple airpods without the price tag.
Deal Addict
May 15, 2009
2595 posts
1885 upvotes
North York
waven101 wrote: i bought those with my points at shoppers for the kid.. she loves them i think it feels almost like apple airpods without the price tag.
I'm not sure if these can be compared to the airpods. Difference purposes. But based on the reviews the gaming portion kinda sucks so I guess I would just treat this like a regular wireless earphone.
Aug 16, 2009
232 posts
190 upvotes
Vancouver
I have these and they are not very good imo
Case feels flimsy, and connection speed is slow and there is sometimes noticable lag when watching videos, and have to enable gaming mode (but weirdly this doesn't always happen)
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
14771 posts
6010 upvotes
Ottawa
looking at the FR posted on rtings....seems like a headphone made for bassheads. https://www.rtings.com/headphones/1-4/graph#1666/4011
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.