• Aug 30th, 2021 3:27 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1439 posts
373 upvotes
Calgary

[Amazon.ca] Razer Huntsman Mini/TE $125/$110, 29/25% Off

Daily deal on Razer products on Amazon. I have used the TE for a while now and it is excellent. TKL though is obviously not ideal if you work from home and need a numpad.

Huntsman Mini Linear $125 (Clicky is $130)
https://www.amazon.ca/Razer-Huntsman-Mi ... B08B3JSKGR

Huntsman TE Linear $110
https://www.amazon.ca/Razer-Huntsman-To ... B07V25YPVW
7 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
2619 posts
2566 upvotes
Toronto
I won't get into the usual debate about razer quality itself - but I find rather odd those switches with external wires, chances of failure on this with dust, grime, hair, you name it... are rather high no?
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
2716 posts
1384 upvotes
Montréal, QC
Not buying Razer brand again, I have a Ripsaw capture card that is not working after the Meltdown vulnerability update and Razer never did anything to update their drivers or firmware.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1439 posts
373 upvotes
Calgary
neonic wrote: I won't get into the usual debate about razer quality itself - but I find rather odd those switches with external wires, chances of failure on this with dust, grime, hair, you name it... are rather high no?
I believe those are just stabilizers so it should be OK. No issues for me after a year and a half of use but I do clean my keyboard/mouse often.
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
7501 posts
4131 upvotes
Debtario
Looks great, but I cant overlook my negative experiences with razer. Got a starwars blackwidow lite earlier this year and couldn't get rid of it fast enough, just too much BS. Proprietary bottom row, crappy software, and overall build quality not what youd expect ar the price.

IMHO If you're paying $130 for a razer 60%, might as well add 20 and get a Ducky One2 Mini RGB.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
5302 posts
4293 upvotes
neonic wrote: I won't get into the usual debate about razer quality itself - but I find rather odd those switches with external wires, chances of failure on this with dust, grime, hair, you name it... are rather high no?
I bought the Kishi from Amazon and paid the extra $10 for extended warranty. I expect it will break.