Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Razer Viper Ultimate Wireless Mouse + Dock [$163.99] Lowest Price Yet

[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2005
4629 posts
324 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Razer Viper Ultimate Wireless Mouse + Dock [$163.99] Lowest Price Yet

Amazon has the Razer Viper Ultimate + Dock on sale for $163.99 and this is the lowest price yet according go camel^3 and PC Part Picker. This is one of the lightest wireless mouse around and has garnered a lot of praise and a big following. It's always been quite pricey, most likely due do its newer release date and popularity.

Putting aside arguments about the brand or merits in paying this much for a mouse, many claim this to be one of the best wireless gaming mice to get right now, even according to someone like Rocket Jump Ninja.

The standard dockless (??) version is also on sale for $159.28 but I think the extra $4.71 (+taxes) is worth getting the charging dock for.

I just grabbed it myself and will give some feedback after I get it and had a few hours to play. Upgrading from a G305 + AAA Li-ion battery mod. I have large hands and prefer finger gripping my mice so this will be an interesting upgrade.
Last edited by Dark-Colonel on May 12th, 2020 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[FS] Linksys EA7500 Gigabit Router | Auzentech X-Fi Forte

Join the RedFlagDeals Club on Xbox Live!

Heatware
[72 - 0 - 0]
78 replies
Sep 26, 2018
763 posts
1733 upvotes
The new optical switches mouses are single handedly starting to repair Razer reputation construction wise.
Software is still shit
Customer service/support is still shit
I have spoken
Jul 10, 2017
192 posts
179 upvotes
I want this mouse pretty bad, i just dont know if i can justify 185 (after taxes) for a mouse. I dont think ive ever paid more then 80. (i know its wireless)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2005
4629 posts
324 upvotes
almasyseifer wrote: The new optical switches mouses are single handedly starting to repair Razer reputation construction wise.
Software is still shit
Customer service/support is still shit
One of the main reason why I decided to go ahead and still give it a try is due to its onboard memory.

You can set your custom DPIs and etc., uninstall Synapse and never have to run it again which I'll be doing.

[FS] Linksys EA7500 Gigabit Router | Auzentech X-Fi Forte

Join the RedFlagDeals Club on Xbox Live!

Heatware
[72 - 0 - 0]
Feb 5, 2008
960 posts
283 upvotes
Fraser Valley
OP can you please post and item description in the title
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1202 posts
692 upvotes
Near You
Razer's driver is garbage, and that description is overly generous, because it's an insult to garbage.
AMEX: Platinum ⬢ Cobalt
MC World Elite: Brim ⬢ BMO ⬢ Rogers ⬢ STACK
Visa CIBC Aventura ⬢ TD Aeroplan ⬢ Scotiabank Momentum
Accounts: TDCT ⬢ HSBC Premier ⬢ Tangerine ⬢ Motive
Services: Fido 15GB/50$ ⬢ Google Fi ⬢ Novus 1GIG/60$
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
4187 posts
2762 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
I had razer before but stopped using them sure to a lot of razer products I had failed.

I currently have Logitech G900. How does this mouse compare to it? My G900 gets interference issues from my phone and its battery life isn't that great, lasting 2-3 days.
Current Fido customer.
Ex Koodo customer.
Mar 7, 2017
7 posts
3 upvotes
Thanks for this! Been watching this for weeks, and just ordered one now.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2016
1233 posts
641 upvotes
Friends dont let friends buy Razer

Highly recommend Logitech mouses instead
Nov 4, 2015
300 posts
70 upvotes
T.O
bomber17 wrote: I had razer before but stopped using them sure to a lot of razer products I had failed.

I currently have Logitech G900. How does this mouse compare to it? My G900 gets interference issues from my phone and its battery life isn't that great, lasting 2-3 days.
Also have the G900 have double clicking issues with the side buttons. Will try it out and post an update.
KOODO 8GB/$50 + 6GB/$15 = 14GB/$65 on medium tab w/iPhone 11

BST: Jordan1/Yeezy DS FS 😃
Penalty Box
May 15, 2016
5761 posts
1928 upvotes
Is this bluetooth wireless it doesn't say.
Nov 21, 2010
757 posts
300 upvotes
Canada
bomber17 wrote: I had razer before but stopped using them sure to a lot of razer products I had failed.

And they won't let you buy replacement batteries. Gotta go aftermarket. Done with Logitech.
Penalty Box
Aug 17, 2013
690 posts
585 upvotes
Toronto
JIB9022 wrote: Friends dont let friends buy Razer

Highly recommend Logitech mouses instead
This, G Pro Wireless is an better option
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2003
9517 posts
5254 upvotes
polarbearx wrote: I want this mouse pretty bad, i just dont know if i can justify 185 (after taxes) for a mouse. I dont think ive ever paid more then 80. (i know its wireless)
Justification: A keyboard (an equally common HCI device) can cost you north of $400. So, by comparison (kinda), $185 isn't that unreasonable.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2003
9517 posts
5254 upvotes
likebutta wrote: And they won't let you buy replacement batteries. Gotta go aftermarket. Done with Logitech.
That's one of the major reasons why I'm sticking with the Performance MX.