974 upvotes
toronto

[Amazon.ca] Red bull 4-pack sugar free - $6.97

12 replies
Temp. Banned
Jan 25, 2018
216 posts
135 upvotes
6.97 is a good price? what does this stuff go for normally?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9160 posts
10539 upvotes
Hardly a good buy at $1 off regular pricing. I guess if you HAVE to have redbull and will not consider that nearly all other energy drinks are more potent, offer more volume and are typically cheaper

Otherwise, just to go dollerama and get any monster and Rockstar tall cans for $2 each. Other places sometimes have them 2 for $3/$3.50 when onsale. (gas stations, sdm etc)

Check out this recent sighting at my local loblaws, 4 pack for $2.94. Regular and sugar free

Images
  • upload.jpg
Mar 6, 2017
208 posts
183 upvotes
Wizard1 wrote: Hardly a good buy at $1 off regular pricing. I guess if you HAVE to have redbull and will not consider that nearly all other energy drinks are more potent, offer more volume and are typically cheaper

Otherwise, just to go dollerama and get any monster and Rockstar tall cans for $2 each. Other places sometimes have them 2 for $3/$3.50 when onsale. (gas stations, sdm etc)

Check out this recent sighting at my local loblaws, 4 pack for $2.94. Regular and sugar free

thats dirty cheap, thx for the post
Apr 24, 2014
249 posts
112 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Wizard1 wrote: Hardly a good buy at $1 off regular pricing. I guess if you HAVE to have redbull and will not consider that nearly all other energy drinks are more potent, offer more volume and are typically cheaper

You arn't wrong! But you would have to like monster in your scenario. I recently picked up a couple flavors of monster to try something new (hadn't drank any energy drink in a long time). Still has an awful taste IMO to redbull. I just can't drink monster :/ Leaves me feeling ill.
Deal Addict
May 21, 2014
1534 posts
2600 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Horrible price
Pro tip - If you can't stop thinking about it ....BUY IT !
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
15248 posts
4373 upvotes
Scarberia

wow, cheapest is seen! id buy like 20cases minimum...is that only that certain loblaws?
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Jan 23, 2018
254 posts
101 upvotes
GTA

where is this " local loblaws" you speck about? best i've found in the GTA is $5.99
Zoomer 4 gb for 36$ 😃
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8712 posts
5093 upvotes
ON
bubbasingh1 wrote: where is this " local loblaws" you speck about? best i've found in the GTA is $5.99
Also how "recent" was the sighting assuming it's over now ?
Jan 23, 2018
254 posts
101 upvotes
GTA
dilligafeh wrote: Also how "recent" was the sighting assuming it's over now ?
while back now. it was Oceans Fresh Food Market in GTA
Zoomer 4 gb for 36$ 😃
Jun 24, 2009
86 posts
36 upvotes
toronto

Damn I've been paying too much
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8712 posts
5093 upvotes
ON
bubbasingh1 wrote: while back now. it was Oceans Fresh Food Market in GTA
I was asking Wizard1 but quoted you so both questions could be visible.