Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 30th, 2023 10:53 am
Tags:
None
Dec 24, 2013
228 posts
1334 upvotes

Last edited by apple777 on Feb 11th, 2023 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
21 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2018
1515 posts
2810 upvotes
Winnipeg
Can't ship to my address, blarg.

I really hate Amazon sometimes. I had the tropical flavor delivered no problem just last week. Makes no sense.
Jan 28, 2023
1 posts
1 upvote
OneAndTrueHeir wrote: Can't ship to my address, blarg.

I really hate Amazon sometimes. I had the tropical flavor delivered no problem just last week. Makes no sense.
Same, ordered a whole 24-pack of the Tropical, no issues at all delivering to Winnipeg. It would seem the watermelon deal is Ontario-exclusive. I wish Amazon would just put that on the damn page rather than claiming 2-day shipping to my address only to refuse at checkout.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2012
1145 posts
544 upvotes
Sorry, but this item can't be shipped to your selected address. Learn more. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2014
2001 posts
2664 upvotes
Ebonarc wrote: Same, ordered a whole 24-pack of the Tropical, no issues at all delivering to Winnipeg. It would seem the watermelon deal is Ontario-exclusive. I wish Amazon would just put that on the damn page rather than claiming 2-day shipping to my address only to refuse at checkout.
Very interesting that this suggests the watermelon flavour to be solely stocked in some Ontario warehouses and not anywhere else.

Wonder what the reason for that is while other flavours are available elsewhere in other warehouses.
Jun 28, 2014
550 posts
688 upvotes
Ajax, ON
Ordered 2 packs, good find
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5770 posts
7830 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
Energy drinks cause baldness or nah?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5770 posts
7830 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
ReadAllTheDeals wrote: Ive drank 1-2 a day for years. Still lots of hair lol
Fair enough. Studys showing. That's what it causes
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
4044 posts
8902 upvotes
Vancouver
Slightly OT but in Euroland where i'm at, you can get hells which taste the same for about $1.20 everyday, all day

I doubt redbull is any better/healthy, getting super ripped off in canada for sure
Mar 4, 2015
563 posts
651 upvotes
Vancouver
Where the heck do people live to be able to get these mystical amazon deals?
Aug 4, 2020
61 posts
66 upvotes
Here we go again!

Really wonder why they never have any other flavours at this price...
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1339 posts
1540 upvotes
chilli604 wrote: Fair enough. Studys showing. That's what it causes
A quick google suggests, it is from high caffeine and not energy drinks.

Pretty sure that means everyone who goes go tims and starbucks would be losing hair
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2018
1515 posts
2810 upvotes
Winnipeg
ReadAllTheDeals wrote: A quick google suggests, it is from high caffeine and not energy drinks.
It's worth noting, that the study people seem to be getting frothy over was published in an MDPI journal. They are a borderline predatory publisher, and are frequently caught in pay-to-publish scandals. Caution is warranted.

And I don't have time to read the whole paper, but the reviewer notes are incredibly lax, and time from submission to publication was less than 30 days. Highly suspect. There's no expression of concern on PubPeer yet, but there's always time......
Dec 14, 2022
38 posts
35 upvotes
As always with this deal, can't have it shipped.
Jun 11, 2022
124 posts
404 upvotes
I ordered a couple of these a few months ago, I still have most of them left. Taste is fine (I actually like regular Red Bull flavour tbh) , but so incredibly sweet and sugary it surprises me how popular this deal is on RFD. It's like drinking candy.
Jun 28, 2014
550 posts
688 upvotes
Ajax, ON
chilli604 wrote: Energy drinks cause baldness or nah?
Never heard of that, not saying it doesn't though. I do know they cause liver damage. I very rarely drink them myself but grabbed 2 packs for those sluggish days
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1339 posts
1540 upvotes
Jazzee01 wrote: Never heard of that, not saying it doesn't though. I do know they cause liver damage. I very rarely drink them myself but grabbed 2 packs for those sluggish days
Like the hairloss thing, this isn't an energy drink issue - it is excessive caffeine. It is also spotty studies on one or two people. In one case, it sounds like the guy was drinking about 1000mg of caffiene a day for a year.

Another study says if you stay under 400mg a day you are fine. Which is 2-3 of these redbulls a day.

Too much fear mongering out there.
Deal Expert
Aug 9, 2004
22170 posts
824 upvotes
Newmarket
Good deal but seems to be at this price more often than not lol

Something is up with this flavour …it’s also the only one I’ve seen at Dollarama besides regular and sugar free.

I like the flavour…my 2nd favourite RB flavour to the yellow one, and like a shot just before my beer league game, so I keep it in my cart as an add on item.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)