Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Red Bull, Watermelon Flavour, 250 ml x 4, $3.49 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 6th, 2022 5:45 pm
Dec 2, 2009
575 posts
832 upvotes
eloragorgeous wrote: Interesting read... But lol if you think that is bad there's a lot worse in this world.

Bought 2. Grabbed one on the last sale and they were perfect for when I didn't have enough time to make coffee.
Where do you live. I'm surprised this ships anywhere. Doesn't ship to BC, Calgary, Winnipeg, MTL....
Jun 29, 2022
37 posts
78 upvotes
ej25i wrote: Where do you live. I'm surprised this ships anywhere. Doesn't ship to BC, Calgary, Winnipeg, MTL....

Onterrible (Ontario). My guess is there is an overstock at an Amazon warehouse in this province judging by the fact other provinces aren't getting the same deal.
Mar 23, 2019
197 posts
188 upvotes
This deal has been on and off for almost an year now

And yes, it ships to centre of Universe among other places lol
Deal Guru
Jan 31, 2007
12732 posts
398 upvotes
Toronto
ordered 2 packs last time and still ahve 1 pack left. Idk just me but i don't like the taste of red bull compare to monster.

I guess its cause red bull taste more concentrated?
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
Nov 22, 2017
237 posts
267 upvotes
Victoria, BC
So basically saying that the inventor of the formula and an Austrian business man are responsible for the actions of a 2 generations removed idiot/criminal and as such one should not buy Red Bull? The Red Bull the western world loves so much is based in Salzburg.

I absolutely agree that the grandson is a criminal and I also agree that the Thai police is corrupt - but neither has anything to do with Red Bull. The clothes you are wearing, the Avocados you are eating and the phone you are using and so, on most likely directly or indirectly killed & harm people on a daily basis, based on the *actual business practices of those companies*

So, in my humble opinion, as an Austrian, I disagree with your broad statement ;)
Mobile: $18.13/month BYOD - 12GB Data, 1000 LD Min. (Koodo)
$50 plan + $23 phone - $4.16 trade-in credit - $33.33 phone resell - $5.51 plan credit - $11.87 VISA GCs = $18.13/month!
Internet: $82.90 - 750/100 Mbps (Lightspeed)
Spotify: $20 USD/year
Oct 17, 2012
529 posts
758 upvotes
Quebec
DarkSaber wrote: So basically saying that the inventor of the formula and an Austrian business man are responsible for the actions of a 2 generations removed idiot/criminal and as such one should not buy Red Bull? The Red Bull the western world loves so much is based in Salzburg.

I absolutely agree that the grandson is a criminal and I also agree that the Thai police is corrupt - but neither has anything to do with Red Bull. The clothes you are wearing, the Avocados you are eating and the phone you are using and so, on most likely directly or indirectly killed & harm people on a daily basis, based on the *actual business practices of those companies*

So, in my humble opinion, as an Austrian, I disagree with your broad statement ;)
It’s not even the same formula as the OG Red Bulls small brown syrup like bottles
Feb 20, 2008
565 posts
763 upvotes
DarkSaber wrote: So basically saying that the inventor of the formula and an Austrian business man are responsible for the actions of a 2 generations removed idiot/criminal and as such one should not buy Red Bull? The Red Bull the western world loves so much is based in Salzburg.

Maybe the RedBull gave the grandson wiiiiiiiiiings.....allowing him to evade police??

Regardless, I totally agree with the above statement. If we didn't eat, drink, or wear anything tainted by criminal/political influence we'd all be living in igloos wearing potato sacks....or some such.
Oct 10, 2019
32 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
DarkSaber wrote:
So basically saying that the inventor of the formula and an Austrian business man are responsible for the actions of a 2 generations removed idiot/criminal and as such one should not buy Red Bull? The Red Bull the western world loves so much is based in Salzburg.

Let's not forget about Oil, Bananas, meat etc.

Unless you are living off the grid and using all hand made items, odds are you have supported someone, somewhere who has committed an evil act.

Hell, I'm writing to you off off Rogers WiFi....talk about an evil company.....
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2011
1456 posts
1487 upvotes
Toronto

lol not my statement

Just giving a reference to his statement

I have Redbull in my house
Jan 2, 2022
65 posts
76 upvotes
Wow, was really going to grab a ton, but turns out it can't ship to BC
Apr 24, 2014
233 posts
197 upvotes
You can add Saskatchewan on the No Ship list as well.
"In films when they are holding on for their lives, if you can't do a pull up you will probably die."
"Mufasa skipped back day, and so Simba lost his daddy. Do pullups or Scar will kill you and take your pride!"
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2010
2409 posts
1165 upvotes
burlington, on
Bought only 2. They should arrive tmw.

I hope the deal will be still live so if I like I can grab more
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9869 posts
2278 upvotes
Toronto
Haven't tried the watermelon but nabbing a pack for my road trip.

I don't usually consume energy drinks but I tried the tropical and Strawberry apricot and they were both tasty. Not overly sweet and didn't have bad aftertaste.

Thx op.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)