Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Reebok Workout Bench $165.11

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2020 2:33 pm
Feb 20, 2006
700 posts
568 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Reebok Workout Bench $165.11

For those who is interested in the reebok workout bench is back in stock but price is increased to $165.11 now.

https://www.amazon.ca/Reebok-Profession ... B01LYFX9WX

amazon-ca-reebok-workout-bench-stepper-146-77-2377109/
amazon-red-hot-reebok-workout-bench-152 ... t-2379043/
12 replies
Nov 1, 2012
463 posts
624 upvotes
Markham
I see it for $160. But is more a modified step bench than a weight bench. I wouldn't feel safe using this beyond 200lbs.
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1801 posts
1266 upvotes
Yikes, that seems WAY too expensive for what it is. Like guju said, its a glorified stepper. If you dont need the inclined back rest, you can probably find actual step platforms at a garage sale or value village for $10
Otherwise, just go and buy an actual weight bench with slots that'll allow you to do bench presses.
Deal Expert
Oct 5, 2008
18179 posts
14175 upvotes
Toronto
thanks OP, going to pair this with my resistance bands and the Bowflex Kettlebell.
Jun 21, 2012
476 posts
274 upvotes
Montreal
"User weight limit is 330 pounds"
I presume the limit is user + weights the user is lifting?
I guess for the casual user it could be an interesting compact solution.
May 29, 2020
1 posts
It’s a fantastic, versatile workout tool. They used them at Orangetheory Fitness and they are solid.
Jun 10, 2020
34 posts
17 upvotes
Back in stock for $168. Only 9 left apparently.

I ordered this two weeks ago and still don't have a delivery date even though it is back in stock... Anyone else have this issue? Does Amazon usually do that?
Sep 23, 2007
353 posts
562 upvotes
Toronto (Downtown)
raptorsbiggestfan wrote: Back in stock for $168. Only 9 left apparently.

I ordered this two weeks ago and still don't have a delivery date even though it is back in stock... Anyone else have this issue? Does Amazon usually do that?
I ordered yesterday and it says "Arriving 22 Jun - 10 Jul". Does your order not even have a range?

The bench showed up as an authorized charge on my credit card. Comparatively, the Sellecttech dumbbells I ordered yesterday, which have a "Guaranteed delivery date of 24 Jun" don't appear on my CC yet.
Jun 10, 2020
34 posts
17 upvotes
NineOne wrote: I ordered yesterday and it says "Arriving 22 Jun - 10 Jul". Does your order not even have a range?

The bench showed up as an authorized charge on my credit card. Comparatively, the Sellecttech dumbbells I ordered yesterday, which have a "Guaranteed delivery date of 24 Jun" don't appear on my CC yet.
No date range. It was pending on my credit card and now the charge doesn't appear to be there anymore...
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
2303 posts
2322 upvotes
Montreal
Truly a step . Not a bench.
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)