Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] ReelWorks Heavy Duty Retractable Extension Cord Reel, 12AWG/3C SJT, Triple Tap, 65' - $108

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 30th, 2020 1:33 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 15, 2009
2454 posts
1709 upvotes
North York

[Amazon.ca] ReelWorks Heavy Duty Retractable Extension Cord Reel, 12AWG/3C SJT, Triple Tap, 65' - $108

I've been looking at retractable cord reels to use with the snowjoe snow blower that was on sale during prime day and this just hit an all time low.

Cord length is almost 20M long. For reference the 40" is $174 with an ATL of $130 so this seems like a great deal.
2 replies
Sep 8, 2005
86 posts
3 upvotes
Thanks, not the cheapest it's been, but close enough and this really looks handy for the garage.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1398 posts
537 upvotes
Toronto
Not sure how well the spring retractor will work in winter when the cord will likely stiffen up.

For my 100' electric blower cord, I just hang a hook as high as I can reach in the garage and just hang really large loops from the hook to the ground up and down. Minimizes bends in the line. Works well for me in winter.

Even in summer, I try to avoid winding my cords on reels. After watching videos like this, it's best just to learn how to wrap cord properly. Now all my cord reels are just used for Christmas lights Face Savouring Delicious Food.