Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

RENPHO Bluetooth Body Fat Scale Weight Scale - $ 31.37 with 42% off

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2021 12:35 am
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2014
1691 posts
1029 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
muffin4life wrote: It does take time for your body to adapt and takes will power. No one said intermittent fasting was easy...make your own choice
I know my limits. When I fast, hunger takes over my entire existence and I can think of nothing else but food.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1137 posts
1082 upvotes
Mooooonnn
Partly wrote:
The word "normal" eating is bothering me a bit. Just for general info, 1,800 calories is not normal for most people and seems low. If you are a man in your 20s, 30s, or 40s, for instance, you probably need an average of 2,200 to 3,000 calories a day depending on if you're sedentary or very active. The 1,800 calories a day might be the norm for an older woman because older people and women require less calories.
Agree.

I used lifesum and it let me choose how much I want to lose per week and then provide some reference on how much to eat. I went with aggressive plan 1LB per week that’s where 1800Cal come from. If you go 1LB per month it will give you 2000-2200 lbs depends on your weight, height, activity level. Also note it was (net?) cal intake so say my daily walk and light workout was 500 Cal I got to eat 2300 Cal. It was definitely not my normal either but I got used to it, especially when I cut carbs like rice noodle, and switch to meat, egg, veggie, nuts.
Last edited by anshiren on Aug 11th, 2021 10:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!
Nov 26, 2014
332 posts
768 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
anshiren wrote: Agree. I used lifesum and it let me choose how much I want to lose per week and then provide some reference on how much to eat. I went with aggressive plan 1LB per week that’s where 1800Cal come from. If you go 1LB per month it will give you 2000-2200 lbs depends on your weight, height, activity level. I mean it is not my normal but I got used to it.
Thank you for clarification.
Btw kudos to you, keep it up.
Homer: "Potato man."
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1137 posts
1082 upvotes
Mooooonnn
Partly wrote: Thank you for clarification.
Btw kudos to you, keep it up.
Thank you!
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
Jul 29, 2016
357 posts
266 upvotes
Toronto
I have a digital scale from years back and each time when I use it, I need to touch it, wait couple sec till it baselined itself before I can step onto it and weight. Kind of annoying, I am wondering if this Renpho scale works better.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2020
1083 posts
3304 upvotes
lmx116 wrote: I have a digital scale from years back and each time when I use it, I need to touch it, wait couple sec till it baselined itself before I can step onto it and weight. Kind of annoying, I am wondering if this Renpho scale works better.
There is no need to touch them first, just stand on them and thats it.
Sep 17, 2015
154 posts
345 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Sievert wrote: I know my limits. When I fast, hunger takes over my entire existence and I can think of nothing else but food.
You have no discipline just quit
Jul 29, 2016
357 posts
266 upvotes
Toronto
Sievert wrote: I know my limits. When I fast, hunger takes over my entire existence and I can think of nothing else but food.
Well, my way of doing so, is attempting to find a way to achieve my goal in a less painful process. For instance, start with 16+8 IF by skipping breakfast, usually in the morning the busy work schedule makes you easier to skip one meal. So by the time you can take a break at noon, you are achieving the 16 hour fasting purpose.

Also what I observed, maybe just for myself, diet control is the main contributor to weight loss, workout may help but only maybe less than 20%. I have days that I could not work out, but I still see my weight going the same trending.
Nov 7, 2007
869 posts
592 upvotes
This scale failed on my after 1.5 years. It is now off by about 14 pounds. I'm going to try a different brand
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1538 posts
979 upvotes
ryanrudolf wrote: i bought the ZOETOUCH which is similar to this. got it for 24.99 last march. very useful to keep track of weight.
i was ~233 last March and now weighs ~190. i bike / cycle daily for at least 20kms in the morning and afternoon, no rice, no soda, less sweets, less junk food, less meat, more water, more fruits and veggies did the trick for me.
Wow that's a huge success! I was at 227 at my peak and got a rowing machine and weights and altered my diet too. I went down to 209 but then moved and havent unpacked my stuff. 218 right now. You've inspired me.
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2014
1691 posts
1029 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
rgilld wrote: This scale failed on my after 1.5 years. It is now off by about 14 pounds. I'm going to try a different brand
I had an Accuweight. My son smashed it and I bought a second one. After 2 years I replaced the battery and noticed that it was off by ~20 lb. I contacted the seller (via Amazon) and they sent me a new one (which is off by ~0.8lb).
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
2189 posts
2897 upvotes
TORONTO
anshiren wrote: This is good scale for losing weight and monitor it.

I have one since Dec 2019 and thanks to it and my intermittent fasting diet plan, I lost 30kg. Still use it today daily for keep track of my weight. It also support Apple Watch app.

Edit: intermittent *fasting*
Congratulations on losing so much weight! I'm sure it doesn't have much to do with the scale than your consistent diet plan and exercising.
RACISM IS THE WORST VIRUS
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5771 posts
7832 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
anshiren wrote: This is good scale for losing weight and monitor it.

I have one since Dec 2019 and thanks to it and my intermittent fasting diet plan, I lost 30kg. Still use it today daily for keep track of my weight. It also support Apple Watch app.

Edit: intermittent *fasting*
Definitely not the scale. It's all YOU!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5771 posts
7832 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
Perhaps RFD can have a Sperate Section for Fast Food Hot Deals.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1137 posts
1082 upvotes
Mooooonnn
chilli604 wrote: Definitely not the scale. It's all YOU!
Thank you. I actually started it because i was looking at the chart in the app of the scale, and thought, perhaps I could do something and bring down those horrible readings (it is coloured coded in green, yellow or red and give you some reference range). So it did gave me some motivation and did a good job helping me track the numbers and trends.
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
Aug 19, 2014
164 posts
159 upvotes
Ontario
Thanks, OP.

I called amazon and got the price adjusted.

You saved me nearly 20$!
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
2189 posts
2897 upvotes
TORONTO
Meraweightloss wrote: Thanks, OP.

I called amazon and got the price adjusted.

You saved me nearly 20$!
Wait what? Amazon does price adjustment now? It used to be buy new and return old.
RACISM IS THE WORST VIRUS
Jul 29, 2016
357 posts
266 upvotes
Toronto
Maybe I misunderstood the "wireless" in its description. It seems to be "blue tooth" ONLLY, which means, I have to have my cell phone app running and connected to the scale to gather the data, EVERYTIME when use this scale.
Am I missing something here?
Any one knows if there is a TRUE WIRELESS scale that runs on its own connection to my AP and keeping track of the weight data?
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
1045 posts
895 upvotes
Kanata
lmx116 wrote: Maybe I misunderstood the "wireless" in its description. It seems to be "blue tooth" ONLLY, which means, I have to have my cell phone app running and connected to the scale to gather the data, EVERYTIME when use this scale.
Am I missing something here?
Any one knows if there is a TRUE WIRELESS scale that runs on its own connection to my AP and keeping track of the weight data?
There are many wireless things these days that run only over Bluetooth. Wireless can no longer be a blanket term for items that connect to an AP.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10380 upvotes
I've had mine for a couple years now. Very good at keeping track of my weight, etc. So much better than the mechanical scale I used for years and years. This will be good for my doc as well as the info can be transferred to his computer. Along with the info from my Garmin watch it could be useful in tracking down what could potentially ail me.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)