• Last Updated:
  • Sep 9th, 2021 11:46 pm
[OP]
Feb 23, 2021
181 posts
638 upvotes
lasalle

[Amazon.ca] RENPHO Eye Massager with Heat for $51.99 CAD

There is a $28 coupon on this eye massager page, apply to use it.
Available for 2 colors.
  • Spending hours working on the laptop or phone can cause fatigue for your eyes and mind. Fortunately, there are things you can do to alleviate headaches and provide relaxation.
  • The RENPHO eye massager can help. This device can provide 4 different massage methods: compression, vibration, heating, and music.
  • Effectively relax eye pain, improve blood flow, improve sleep quality, reduce headaches, and alleviating chronic eye soreness.
  • When our eye massager is working, it will produce vibration and music, which may result in normal sounds <55dB, just like people's voices when they talk.
63 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
13318 posts
24565 upvotes
scott_newsgroup wrote: Good reviews, and ATL with the coupon code.
probably tons of paid reviews .I always check the 3 and less stars and see what they have to say . Most will say not comfy or stopped working after a few uses etc ....
Jan 20, 2005
804 posts
1002 upvotes
Toronto
Renpho is a good brand for massagers... I agree some reviews might be farmed, but willing to take the chance based on past performance with this brand.
Mar 23, 2017
742 posts
1317 upvotes
Toronto
Ive been using disposable heating ones, which have made a world of difference for sleeping and relief after long hours at the computer. Guessing this is worth a shot just to see how it compares.
Aug 13, 2020
435 posts
1396 upvotes
97% of landfills are Renpho junk
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2009
1203 posts
257 upvotes
stephroll wrote: probably tons of paid reviews .I always check the 3 and less stars and see what they have to say . Most will say not comfy or stopped working after a few uses etc ....
Lmao.. "Product seems to be a good build quality. It mostly works well. The massager works by repeatedly pumping air then releasing it with a little hissing sound. I found this a bit distracting.

Included in the box was a imitation amazon gift card. Instructions on the back of the card told me to write a review and email them. It didn't say it had to be a positive review. But I was instructed not to mention the card or include it in this review. Guess I'm not getting my $20."
Jan 19, 2005
552 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
Unless there's medical evidence that this actually works.

Please stay away from these products, could do more harm than good.

It's your eyes, they don't grow back if you mess them up.
Jun 12, 2020
127 posts
50 upvotes
Willing to give it a try, 30 days free return anyways
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
13318 posts
24565 upvotes
Another useless junk product

“ but 4.8* ! , it must be magical ! “

Here’s $20 back for your positive review Smirking Face
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2010
2559 posts
1718 upvotes
Montreal
I'm not sure i'm ready to lose an eye over a chinese product.
Aug 25, 2011
272 posts
285 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
kazkira wrote: Lmao.. "Product seems to be a good build quality. It mostly works well. The massager works by repeatedly pumping air then releasing it with a little hissing sound. I found this a bit distracting.

Included in the box was a imitation amazon gift card. Instructions on the back of the card told me to write a review and email them. It didn't say it had to be a positive review. But I was instructed not to mention the card or include it in this review. Guess I'm not getting my $20."
This is a scam! Amazon shut down a lot of retailers, including big names Mpow and Aukey this year because of false review. This Renpho should be banned too
Jun 18, 2017
529 posts
350 upvotes
I found a brand new sealed one at krazy binz this morning so for $25 why not give it a try. Eye doctor said to use those microwave eye masks things daily so thought this might be better as it will maintain the heat. We will see how it works and lasts.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2012
3282 posts
1635 upvotes
Mississauga
I really don't trust these products
I love RFD! :)
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
2844 posts
734 upvotes
I actually went to try this but at $50 not sure it's worth it
Mar 23, 2017
742 posts
1317 upvotes
Toronto
Went ahead and ordered today. Well worth the money. Nice massage that includes the temples, which is good for those who clench. The heat is nice and made my eye area feel a bit moist like the self heating masks.

Well worth the money from first use. We'll see how it is long term.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
9858 posts
6681 upvotes
Toronto
Feels shilly, OP spamming coupon codes hard
Oct 10, 2006
756 posts
1177 upvotes
Ottawa
To be fair, I personally don't have this one, but I have a similar Panasonic one which I bought from Japan. I find it is quite relaxing to use this type of tools. For this price and the great reviews, IMHO, worth trying.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
21145 posts
25106 upvotes
Seems like a nice product, waiting for the right price.
xblackdemonx wrote: I'm not sure i'm ready to lose an eye over a chinese product.
I've seen worse things in Montreal's Electronics grey market, and I'm a fan of their grey market.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

angell17