• Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2021 3:55 pm
[OP]
Banned
Dec 28, 2020
9 posts
106 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] RENPHO Eye Massager with Heat $55.99-$57.99 w/ Clip On Coupon

Great deal with discount and clip on coupon! I bought this couple months back and works great after a nice long day of staring at the computer.
Images
  • 52B29985-23E4-419F-8515-41218534D6BE.png
  • E58019B5-AA01-4DAA-8C2F-C819598B47ED.png
Last edited by hiduken on Aug 23rd, 2021 9:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
25 replies
[OP]
Banned
Dec 28, 2020
9 posts
106 upvotes
FragmentsOfLife wrote: To be clear, this massages the area around the eyes, right?
Yes it massages around the eyes and has heat option as well
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
2034 posts
654 upvotes
Toronto
Wtf is this.. what’s so good about it? Does help to reduce dark circles?
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3693 posts
5012 upvotes
Oakville
hiduken wrote: Yes it massages around the eyes and has heat option as well
I find putting those cold gels (you freeze them in the freezer) and put them on your eyes after work wonders. It helps reduce strain and muscle stress by reducing blood flow.

Personally, the only hot things I want in front of my eyes is a Maxim model after a long day.
-ZdpZ... ;)
[OP]
Banned
Dec 28, 2020
9 posts
106 upvotes
ysl5710 wrote: Wtf is this.. what’s so good about it? Does help to reduce dark circles?
The description of this product says: *Effectively relax eye pain, improve blood flow, improve sleep quality, reduce headaches, and alleviating chronic eye soreness.*
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2015
1584 posts
1077 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Bought this recently. It's uncomfortable - imagine getting squeezed on both sides of the temple. Barely massages the eye area. Felt dizzy after usage. Vibration mode is awful. Inclined to return it or just keep it for the warm setting.
Nov 24, 2020
650 posts
1513 upvotes
Heat on eyes? That's strange, I would apply some cold instead.
Massage areas around eyes? How about EYE Muscles?

Actually, not bad thing to take Lutein for your eyes health and do simple a one minute excersie on eyes.
But the best thing to relax your eyes is to have a good sleep.
Nov 26, 2020
52 posts
181 upvotes
Bought this at full price 2 months ago for a gift.

The person I got it for loves it, they use it prior to bed and they say they get amazing sleep.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
3769 posts
5877 upvotes
Had this exact unit and returned it back in January of last year.

There wasn't much contact on the front of the face, and insane amounts of pressure on the temples. So it was just painful to use, didn't actually massage the eye area, and just gave me headaches instead from squeezing my temples. The heat didn't really do much, more of a slight warmth. You'd get much more effective heat out of one of those microwavable night masks.

The worst part though, was the massage mechanism are air bags filling up and releasing while it's strapped to your face. When the air bags released pressure it smelled like horrible gas... I was timing when the gas would release so I could hold my breath when it depressurized 🤣. Was not a relaxation device for me in the slightest.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
2272 posts
1384 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
V2 with the remote has a coupon as well. Looking at reviews the shape is slightly different.
Aug 18, 2007
355 posts
125 upvotes
zdpz wrote: I find putting those cold gels (you freeze them in the freezer) and put them on your eyes after work wonders.
Is that safe? I'd be careful! Especially considering how small the eye is. At the minimum you probably want to wrap the ice pack in a towel.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2367 posts
2576 upvotes
Toronto
Contrary to some other reviews here, I have this and actually really love it.

I get migraines often and the sides of my head around my temple is exactly where I want some pressure. This eye massager helps relieve my migraines and hits the right spots. I also have sinus issues and the pressure and heat helps in this regard as well.

There is proper contact on my face and temples, I didn't smell any gas... maybe the previous poster had a defective one.

There is no rolling mechanism in case anyone is wondering. Everything is done with air pressure that squeezes different parts around your eyes to temples. It's safer this way I guess, but maybe a rolling mechanism would have been nice too. Either way, it still feels good!
Dec 29, 2006
145 posts
89 upvotes
ysl5710 wrote: Wtf is this.. what’s so good about it? Does help to reduce dark circles?
This heating pads for the eyes help with circulation and relief from many problems like irritations, infections, dry eye disease, headaches etc...
thats Wtf this is for
Last edited by martynb123 on Aug 23rd, 2021 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 18, 2017
145 posts
247 upvotes
Personally I think this product is fantastic. Really helps me when my eyes are tired. I often nod off when wearing it to be honest.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
24318 posts
31185 upvotes
This is a very tempting product.

I am interested in hitting my Chenqis and Jingming in particular. I am also interested in my Cuanzhu, but it's less of a priority.

This mode of living is aging me a little faster than expected.